13.

Halwright
Training field.

Teachers and students stood outside the clear dome. All of them had never thought Theo one of the strongest students might go up against the new kid.

"I wonder who will win, he just beat Tate, Lucian, Paige, and Corey like it's nothing, Paige is still healing at the clinic." Carter spoke facing Devin and Kyra. "I can feel it, he's not normal and his power level is on par with Theo maybe more." Devin responded.

"You two shut up!" Hayes spoke and everyone went silent. Alarion who would have said something listened to the command. They all wanted to watch the battle.

Inside the dome, fae and witch were sizing each other up. "Its odd how you hate me so much, come to think of it one would say you wanted Hayes yourself like Corey." Ben smirked. "Shut your mouth cunt, you don't know me!!" Ben smiled because he was correct. "So you do have feelings for him, pity." He chuckled.

"I will wipe that smug grin off your face." Theo warned flying upwards. Ben followed him.

"Current Dance" Winds changed in the dome creating multiple tornadoes. "Blizzard." The fae spoke again and the temperature dropped. It was below freezing in the dome. The swirling blizzard hit Ben head on cutting and throwing him to the ground. The debris settled to reveal a bleeding Ben with a broken arm. "Pathetic." Theo spoke.

"Well he's beat." Let get out of here. "Even for someone with your power level Alarion you can't feel it, it's actually shocking." Carter spoke. He felt the rise in power, it's peak and it sure made him interested to see this battle only Kyra had exuded such power.

"You're so big on words but no fight." Theo taunted. "Light Incantation Natures Wrath." Lightning struck where Ben stood. Waves of water hit him. Boulders of earth were mounted on him. Fired shot at him from the sky. This was why Theo was feared he had control over elements. "4th circle Devils Muse." Ben spoke a huge blast occurred where he had been struck.

His golden cat eyes turning red. Fangs and claws becoming prominent. He shouldn't be able to use that, how is he. Shit, I need to end this quickly.

"There he is." Hayes spoke and laughed in a dark manner that made the faction leaders who stood by him worry. "Kyra, what is he?" Devin asked. "I don't know this power is crazy." Ben stood floating in the arena completely healed facing the fae.

"Light incantation.Supernova." A wave of power was shot at Ben. He drew back a bit and appeared in front of Theo punching him, the blow to the fae had him crashing into the ground. "3rd circle uncharted assault." Waves of black matter were concentrated into a massive ball of energy and shot directly at Theo. The massive explosion shook the entire dome and outside.

"No way." Connor muttered. Ben didn't stop his attack he went into the flames to face Theo. He thrust his knee at fae's face circling him and kicking him again in the midsection. The kick made Theo fly off away from the burning ground. "I'm not done yet. "1st circle earths hammer." Ben clasped his hands together and pummeled the fae again. Theo fell onto the earth bloody.

"Whoa, that guy is vicious." A student spoke. "He sure is." Hayes replied with a sadistic smile. "We all know that's not enough to put down Theo." Lucian spoke lowly.

"You're strong I will give you that." Theo was picking himself up from the ground. He laid his hands onto the ground. "Fae Rite Dark Incantation. Moore Wood Summoning." The ground shook as several branches sprout from the ground piercing Ben. They throw Ben to the sky he had holes where the branches had gone through. Theo appeared above him. "Natures Wrath Elemental Destruction." The bolt of lightning hit Ben making him numb. "Here." Theo backflipped and kicked Ben, making him crash ontto the hard ground.

I'm running on fumes now, I can't keep this up for long.

Ben opened his eyes to see he was surrounded by tree-like creatures. "Give up Ben!!." Theo knew it was risky to continue he was almost at his limit.

"Theo is almost at his limit isn't he Kyra?"
"Yes he almost is Robin." The two smirked.

"Now you'll see why he picked the wrong person to fight." Hayes stated and Everyone looked at him as if he were mad. They all knew Theo had won so what did he mean. They looked to the two who were fighting and their jaws dropped.

Ben was standing up holding one of the creatures siphoning it. The magic healing him. His body was completely healed. "No use holding back then." Ben spoke. "Hells upheaval." The ground shook and opened up. Lava spewed from the ground swallowing some of the creatures others burnt away.

Ben, what are you? Theo had never seen anyone perform the spell even Hayes.

"Impossible!!" The teachers yelled from outside the barrier.

"5th circle 3rd circle 1st circle. Elemental Tempest." Gold flames devoured the creatures. Golden hurricanes one after the other hit Theo, Golden Lightning struck the fae, tearing his wing apart. The lava which had been summoned from the previous spell raged and devoured all that had been summoned by Theo. A whirlwind infused with dark matter and elements hit the fae and the blast shook the entire school because Theo had put up his strongest barrier. Theo now barely stood, breathing shakily, blood running down his face.

Ben levitated into the air "5th circle 3rd circle Uncharted Assault." The golden glow of the flames from the 5th circle burnt bright, the elements and dark matter made it even more dangerous. This was one attack even Theo could not survive.

"Hayes stop him!" Kyra pleaded. " It's enough Hayes, he's won, look Theo is on his knees." Robin spoke up. "Look man we may have done some terrible shit but if he launches that Theo will be obliterated." Tate was now pleading as well.

I think now they know to keep away.

"Babe That's enough, I'm right here my love it's okay, I'm here, they won't hurt me anymore." Everyone looked to Ben to see if he would listen. He did listen.

Let's just leave you with a warning.

"3rd Circle final strike." Ben struck Theo with purple lightning and the boy fell unconscious. His massive attack dissipated. His body returned to normal.

"Entamo philiam incidua malom antem." Ben chanted the ground went back to normal. The grass healed, the Lava and the trees went back in and everything returned to normal. The dome dissipated. Witches basked in the magic which had been released into the ground to heal nature.

The glamour on Ben to cover his mate mark had not been disturbed only the few who knew kept their mouths shut. He walked toward Hayes everyone staring at him.

"One question how were you able to use all those circles that magic is highly dangerous and cannot be controlled." Mr. Wyne and the other staff stood by looking at the small boy.

I don't know how I did it, maybe it's because of the mark or my entity it just came easily to me.

"I don't know Sir." He replied and the teacher nodded. The students all walked away from the now clean and healthy-looking lawn which was flooded with lava. The two walked to Theo as the fae healed him.

"Did you choose to live with Hayes of your own accord?" Kyra asked because now he knew Ben was a great asset and someone who had a matching auxis level maybe even more than himself. "I did Kyra, you know why and Corey betrayed me, I just can't live there knowing someone could easily attack me" Kyra nods and vanishes.

The two mates stood beside Theo, they looked down at him, he was awake but still broken.

"Now you know what you'll face if ever you hurt me or Hayes again." Ben spoke. "I'm sorry I never saw the feelings you had for me but I'm with Roman now and you have to accept that, he's the one for me." Theo nods and looks away.

I wish it was easy to forget that love but in time I know it will go away.

"I'm feeling frisky, seeing you in battle like that was hot, tonight I'm definitely giving you some."

I can't wait.

----------------------------------------------------

LMJ