41.

Halwright Study Park.

"Oh kill me now." Alarion mumbled next to Benjamin as they sat in the study park surrounded by food and books. "What is it?" Ben asked turning to the angel from where he sat on the blanket. "My mother along with oh Goddess." Alarion muttered, his words making Benjamin confused until the angel took his head and turned it to face the angel queen and the witch king.

"Darling!" The woman who had long sparkling black hair which fell in waves to her back screeched, Alarion felt repulsed and wanted nothing more than the ground to swallow him, Kaiser stood there with the fakest smile Ben had ever seen, it seemed the king's face would break from his strained smile.

"Hello little brother, how are you!" Kaiser cheered sweetly and Ben made no move to get up and greet his brother, however the witch held onto Alarion and opened a portal on top of them. The portal moved downward, as it disappeared the queen and Kaiser both scowled. "This is going to be harder than we thought." She spoke looking at the witch Kaiser.

"We do have a week here, plus a ball to attend, they can't run forever." He replied with a sinister smile, Kaiser knew their plans to come to fruition, Ben and Alarion were needed, and the arranged marriage between his little brother and the next King Michael Mael must take place.

"It seems the master of neo beasts won't acknowledge his brother, how heartbreaking." The demon king mocked appearing in front of Kaiser and the angel queen. "You!" Kaiser yelled with a force that caused everyone to bow except the demon king and the angel queen. "I knew you had something to do with this, the whole time." The witch king accused and King Shadows of the demons laughed with no humor.

"I had no part in it except enjoying how my son beat your little king to the witch, mated with him, and oh the best part is yet to come." The demon king mocked again before a portal opened for him and he walked through leaving the angel Queen and the witch king Kaiser Syre with unbridled rage, Kaiser knew he was going to have to break Ben in order to get rid of that demon from his life.

"We still have time, let's go meet the others." The queen Ameli announced and the two walked toward the school council hall.

Ben and Alarion found themselves in the Neo realm, Alarion sighed and so did Ben as well. "I take back everything I said about this week, this is the worst week of my life." He muttered and Alarion chuckled as the two packed up their things and began walking through the green forest of the neo realm.

Drac appeared in front of the two, Carter, Lario, Lucian, Devin, Kyra, Paige, and Hayes appeared along with him. "What are you two doing here?" Hayes growled looking at Alarion. "Relax we just got here, running away from my brother and his mother." Ben replied moving to hug Hayes who protectively put his arms around Ben.

"Wait Ameli is here?" Devin asked with shock laced in his words. "Yeap along with Kaiser, my father, Hayes's father, Devin's mom, Kyra's mom, Carter's sister, Paige's dad." Lucian replied and Ben felt even more tired. "This cannot be happening, Vision only saw five monarchs come not all of them." Ben argued and Vision appeared then.

"Sorry Ben forgot to tell you sooner, I saw all of them along with the with your father inlaw bragging to Kaiser about that little being." Ben groaned holding on to Hayes. "Wait what little being?" Hayes questioned as they began to walk to Ben's house in the Neo realm. "I'm afraid that it's private for now." Vision replied as they passed Neo beasts in squads going to train some going about their daily business.

"This is really like a small village." Paige exclaimed looking around at how the neo beasts were like ordinary mystics when they weren't fighting for Ben. "I made it like that, they all have lives, children, they get married, haven't you realized Vision and Verity are practically a couple." Ben remarked making everyone stop.