31.

Stronger Than: HALWRIGHT

Hayes was baffled by who he was facing, he hadn't expected the demon in front of him to be the one who would do this and risk what their ancestors had done to prevent bloodshed.

"Demetrius, you're a long way from school, what are you doing here?" The archdemon asked, power radiating off him in terrifying waves. "Isn't it obvious my lord, oops you're not my king." Demetrius answered hoping to piss off Hayes.

"I've come to terms with it, I'm happy with what I have, I wasn't really set out to rule anyway." The demon smirked toward his opponent. Demetrius scowled, his wings emerged behind him, large and pitch black, demon marks appeared on his skin as his eyes turned to pools of black.

"I'm going to enjoy this." He spoke looking at Hayes. "You would've if I was the same person you faced those times before." Demetrius didn't know what to make of the statement but he would soon realize.

Demon marks appeared on Haye's skin along with gold markings, his wings appeared behind him making Demetrius gasp, they were larger than his and stronger, unlike his own eyes, Hayes's eyes turned gold.

"1st Circle: Divide." The earth underneath Hayes broke apart intent on swallowing him, but with a quick flap of his wings, he was in the sky. "3rd Circle: Uncharted Assault, Forbidden Circle: Dark Destruction." Hayes's attacks were stronger than anticipated, the explosion and power had caught Demetrius off guard.

He screamed in pain as his wing was damaged. Hayes smirked looking at the demon who slowly stood up. "Let's see whose circles are stronger then." Hayes knew within demonkind to be considered the strongest was your ability to merge different circles and withstanding that power.

"Forbidden Circle: Lucifer's Rage." The violent storm of dark matter and chains rained on Hayes, they constricted his wings making him plummet to the ground. Bloody and paralyzed, Demetrius expected Hayes to scream but the demon smiled.

"4th Circle: Unbind, 5th Circle: Ignite, 1st Circle: Lightning storm." Demetrius made a black shield appear around him to protect him. The chains on Hayes were undone but that was not all, his magic also removed the shield leaving Demetrius in the open.

Golden lightning rained from above, it tore Demetrius's wings and body apart, he screamed till he couldn't anymore, as his wings were torn apart in a bloody storm of lightning. Hayes clasped his hands together and prepared for the wave of magic that hit.

He knew Ben was the cause as he had seen the golden sphere in the sky. The archdemon who was Hayes's opponent staggered to his feet. "8th Circle: Regeneration." He healed himself and his wings preparing to fight.

"Tell me something Hayes, how well can you handle heat. 6th Circle: Burning Devastation, 1st Circle Vortex." The burning red flames came from Demetrius palms and above, Hayes screamed in pain as his body was being burnt alive.

Hayes skin began to turn shades of black to a heated red as he screamed out in pain. "6th Circle: Golden Ice Shield." He mumbled wrapping his wing around himself. The fire no longer burnt him and he began to heal. Demetrius was stunned by the action and power being displayed.

When his assault stopped, he realized Hayes was wrapped up in his large wings and they emitted a chill so cold his fire turned to vapor when they hit. "You're borrowing someone else's abilities, Hayes, you have a mate, a powerful one." The realization baffled Demetrius, no one had informed him of the change, it also made him realize what Hayes had said was true.

He was different. "That's none of your business. Forbidden Circle: Lucifers prison, 4th Circle:Dark Malice, 5th Circle: Phoenix Rage." Demetrius tried to move out of the way but the prison kept him in place, he never wanted to experience what was to come, his mind was being tortured by the malice that had been cast, as Hayes rose from the ground his wings changed from black to gold.