1.

Halwright.

"Leave it to that bitch Kyra and the headmaster to make me stand in the rain waiting for the new kid whilst everyone is in their fucking dorms." The blonde-haired boy mumbled standing by the large gates of the school.

He better be worth it.

A black Mustang pulls up by the gates dropping off a short silver grey-haired boy with gold eyes standing there in the rain. He much like the boy who stood by the gate looked pissed.

"Hi you must be the new kid I'm Corey and welcome to Hellwright."
This twink ain't gonna last a day here. The blonde boy offered a hand to help the new kid who seemed to be struggling with his stuff.

"I'm Benjamin, and did you call it Hell?." I never wanted to come to this bloody school anyway if it's going to be shitty let it, just not in my face. They entered the gates headed for the dorms.

"Well Ben you're about to learn why I called it Hell." The blonde boy pointed to a vampire who was feeding on a fae and breaking his wings after.

"What the fuck!!"  The blonde boy immediately turned around putting his hand on the new kids' mouth.

"Listen here Ben, you chose the bloody wrong day to come to hell, so shut up, keep your head low, don't make eye contact and follow." This retards gonna get me killed he just had to come to hell on kill day.

They made it to the dorms, the building they stood at was 8 stories high, painted silver with an unusual green and blue. The inside was better looking with scented air and much warmer than the outside with a storm blowing.

They took the lift  up to the 6th floor. Silently they made it to a door that seemed locked.

"Put your hand on the knob it will respond to you." Ben did as told and they entered with the door shutting itself behind them.

"Wow you got a single, good for you, at least you can have sex without kicking out your roommate." Who the hell is this guy?
The two check out the kitchen, bedroom, and sitting area before deciding to sit down.

"Okay Ben now we can talk, this is basically your safe place or sanctuary besides the classroom, great hall, or library." Corey was somehow unusually interested in the new kid.

"Okay I know damn well that vampires aren't supposed to drink fae blood because it makes them nuts unless they're royals." Ben looked at Corey with an inquisitive stare before the boy sighed and leaned forward.

"You're right and since you're new I better teach you the ways and Culture of Halwright and it's 11 factions." This is going to be a long-ass day.

"You see Halwright is made up of 11 factions, which you will learn of as you go but I will tell you the most important ones you need to know." The two boys sat in uncomfortable silence as Ben waited for Corey to crank up his neck and actually talk.

"There is Robin the vampire you just saw outside he's a royal, always avoid him. Tate the alpha of the shifters he's a royal too but his dad is a mafia boss, the famous one all over the Sovereign. Lucian he's a dragon they have bad blood with Tate because dragons are supposedly shifters so they should be classified under the shifter faction but he refused." Corey sighed and took a sip of the coffee Ben had made whilst he talked.

"This one is very important so listen up, we have Alarion he's an Archangel descended from the lineage of Michael himself the first angels. Then there is Hayes the Demon he's an Archdemon descended from the lineage of Lucifer the two are bloodthirsty brutes who still try pull the biblical shit on us by being fucking rivals yet both have nothing to fight about, they're crazy strong so just stay as far away as you can from them.."

Corey finished his explanation but Ben sat there perplexed and asking himself why he let his parents bring him to the one school where he has to use his powers and potentially be an outcast.

He also wondered about the remaining factions.

"And the rest?."

Corey nodded and leaned back sipping his coffee whilst warming his hand as he held the mug. This is fucking good coffee.

"The rest are fucking  pacifists who will retaliate if provoked like how Robin broke that fae's wings it's obviously going to be a fight night tonight between the two factions and so, best watch from your window and hopefully you know spells of protection because Hell is a place you'll either get killed or you fight."

I don't plan on getting killed so it's best I stay out of the way, and if provoked I will retaliate. The grey-haired boy said to himself as he finished his cup of coffee.

The two conversed more until Corey went out leaving Ben to adjust to his new dorm.

It's an all-boys school, thanks mom and dad for telling me I'm going to a school where I could actually get killed. Ben made his way to the kitchen making himself dinner, tomorrow was the actual school day for him but since he was new it would be orientation with the Corey apparently the talkative blonde had been chosen to be his student aid until he felt comfortable enough on his own.

The rules of Hell were simple enough to abide by as long as he kept himself secluded and away from the people he was told to stay far from as much Ben thought that was possible he knew drama always had a way of coming into his life.
I hope tomorrow isn't a bitch because I'm not in the mood for any shit.

Just as he said that in his head a huge explosion was heard outside. He ran to the window to see what was going on.

The fae students and the vampires just like Corey said were fighting. The vampires seemed to be outnumbered but they stood their ground. Lightning and fire were all that could be seen outside, flash bombs and severed arms we on the ground. It was a blood bath.

This really is hell. The grey-haired boy thought.

                                    ------

On the ground Robin and Theo stood looking at each other waiting for either one to make the first move as the battle raged between them.

"You know you're not supposed to break a faes wings even if you catch them on kill day, so why did you do it?" I can't believe I was in love with this monster.

"I just wanted your attention my little Theo, I've missed you so much, I still crave you and you know you belong to me." No one dare leave me, he is and always will be mine, I will kill to get him to change his little decision to leave me.

"Robin we're done, how can you expect me to love you when you planning a massacre on the fae, on kill day we all know you catch feed and release, do you know how many healers it took to get that boy flying again, and on top of that you told Kyra not to help us are you seriously doing this?"

"I will stop if you come back babe, otherwise I will keep hurting them." I know he loves his people this will get him to change his bitch ass mind.

"I will think about it just stop okay."
Like hell I'm getting back with you, I will find a way to desecrate you for a long time.

Robin raised his hand in the air and the vampires stopped attacking, those injured we're healing, some who had severed arms were attaching them back on.

"That's a good boy."

Theo took off and headed for the fae dorm with tears on his face, no matter how much he wanted to get away from the vampire he loved, he couldn't because deep down he still loved him.

+++

This book is not edited, any mistakes, grammatical or otherwise, I will correct in due course, Thank you.

LMJ