36.

Halwright.

"Sir Benjamin, we have finished, I'm sure it's to your liking." One of the school staff who was helping the faction leaders prepare the hall announced and Ben nodded toward him.

"It's perfect, and the sign is just right, thank you." When he replied the fae bowed in respect and left, Ben had gotten used to people bowing to him, it wasn't because he unmasked his power, it was because they had seen him fight.

"Sugarplum I'm hungry." Hayes whined placing his head on Ben's shoulder, the witch chuckled and flicked his fingers. "This is from last night, your wine is there, go eat I'm sure Robin would like the company." The demon took his food like a giddy child and walked to where his vampire friend was.

"He's like a child." Devin commented making Ben laugh. "You have no idea, oh goddess." Ben exclaimed as Alarion and Lucian sat down with Hayes eating their food. "Now that's a sight." Carter asserted and the three mystics laughed.

"The hall is done, we need to place fire hazards, extinguishers, and protection magic on each building on campus, except the demon dorm, that building wouldn't even shake when I punched the barrier." Theo expressed as he walked toward the others.

Ben smiled smugly knowing it was his doing, the barrier on the demon dorm was strong enough to reflect or absorb any assault made on the building. "That shit eating grin on your face says it all bitch." Carter asserted and everyone laughed.

"It's not that hard but with help from Devin, we can create the modified barriers for each dorm building and the rest of the campus buildings." Devin was excited to see how they would do it. "Babe can you finish up here!" Devin yelled toward his mate and the angel nodded.

"Hayes don't eat the shrimp, you know what they do to your appetite." The demon had been caught wanting to bite down on the shrimp, he scowled and everyone laughed as he gave it to the vampire.

Ben walked out with Devin and Carter, they were headed for the study park, it was more of a center point for the school than any other, as they passed students, they would bow for the three letting them pass.

"No longer annoyed?" Carter exclaimed and Ben nodded. "Nothing I could do about it anyway." He responded with a smile as yet again a student bowed for him. "You have strong earth magic, and you have ghostal manipulation, I will need both your powers to combine so we can create the barriers, I wish Kyra were here." Ben mumbled and instantly Kyra appeared having been summoned by Devin.

"You needed something?" The curly headed witch asked the three mystics. "Yes." Ben replied motioning him to hold hands with Devin and Carter. The four stood in a circle and Kyra's gauntlets appeared, Ben began to siphon from the three mystics, a circle appeared on the ground, inside it were overlapping pentagrams each a representation of the four.

From Ben was the golden flame, from Carter was a skull creature made of metal, Devin's representation was dark swirling energy, and Kyra's was blue lightning, they all stepped back and the circle began to merge on its own, as it became one the circle spread apart like roots in every direction.

At each building a golden barrier appeared, those who tried to strike it would be shocked by electricity and the dark inscription on the barrier would make it stronger. The students knew this was the work of the faction leaders in hopes to protect the school from any attack that may happen from Vastorway.

The four walked back to the hall, Devin much like the rest of the faction leaders wanted to rest, though he was completely fine, he hadn't had time with his angel, therefore he wanted the rest.