18.

Witch Dorm.
Common Room.

"Oh hey traitor." Lario had been walking past the common room when he was shoved by two boys into the room. Lario knew who they were and what they wanted. The witch kept his cool, he had to find Kyra and start with their project in Ben's workroom. "Look man I have done nothing to you please just let me go." He tried to go past them as one boy swung a fist at him. The fist was caught by Carter. He had been looking for Kyra as well.

"That's no way to treat someone, especially when they don't fight back." The white-haired boy thrust his knee up at the witch who wanted to attack Lario.

"What do you want flesh-eater!" The other one spat out. In that instant, Lario sent both witches to the wall with a wave of magic. "Laser Circuit." The green-eyed witch spoke and the two witches teleport away after being stung by the lasers. Carter stood there enchanted by the witch who had stood up for him.

"Thank you.. um." Carter gestured to Lario.

"Lario." Carter nods as the two connect hands and keep staring at each other. "Just kiss already." Kyra appeared in front of them with Ben. Carter leaned forward standing on his toes and pecked the witch. "Well at least one good thing happened in this whole shitty week." The curly-haired Kyra complained his lighter chocolate skin making him seem more earthreal. "Do you ever stop complaining bitch?" Carter asked.

"He never does." Ben replied. "So you coming now or you want to spend time with the white-haired beauty." Lario looked to the wendigo with white flowing hair, porcelain doll skin, and feminine curves. He would confuse any male with how he looked. "Actually I was looking for you hoe, we have to talk." Carter replied Kyra.

"Well then let's go to the training field, you can tell me after, I have to get this whole mess with Corey done with." He asserts and Carter snatches his hand before they turned to leave. "That's exactly why I'm looking for you, but we need to find somewhere private." The wendigo urged. The witch waves his hand in the air as blue symbols appeared on his hands.

They all walked into Kyra's workroom and sat down by the table. The walls were white with the shelves black, the chairs blue and the multiple bookshelves were grey with blue accents. "What is it then Carter?" Ben asked. "Devin told me about Alarion, He and the angel are mates, be shocked later. He told me that Alarion told Theo that you and Robin were mates and Robin has been using Theo as bait for anyone who would want to hurt you, so Theo is on a warpath, and from what I heard he's helping Corey overthrow you as the witch supreme."

"Oh shit." Lario exclaimed. "Well I anticipated it and I already came up with a plan thanks to Ben, thank you Carter so much." Kyra hugs the wendigo. "Yeah this is a messed up week." Lario spoke up. "Well let's just get it over with." Ben spoke as the glyphs on his hands turned gold. He opened the portal for one of his beasts to come through. "Your beasts still scare me." Ben glared at Lario.

"A neo beast I've read about these." Carter walked toward the 7foot beast with horns. "It's beautiful." He added. "Thank you, Carter." The beast replied starling the wendigo. "Wait only one person can summon these guys, let alone allow them to speak. Ben?" He turned to the witch. The grey-haired boy only smiled. "I will explain later. Ol what is it?"

"Master Hayes is looking for you, he said to meet at the training field. A request master Ben may you give us an open link to this realm it's easier than having to knock." Ben nods and summons the pentagram as before. "There it's done, inform the others." Ol disappears.

"I really want to continue the project, Kyra make this quick." Lario whines as the rest chuckle. "Fine."

They all port to the training field where Corey and the other faction leaders were. Carter squeezed Lario's hand to reassure himself that his newfound love wouldn't be ashamed of him in public. He only received a smile and a reciprocated squeeze from the taller witch.