49.

Death Of An Incubus & Witch.

Halwright: Great Hall.

All the students of the school had been assembled, all of them knew the school had been placed on high alert, no one had expected the sudden change from jovial party to farewell in the middle of the night, the supreme Ben had turned off his light and now it was almost dawn, they were all confused, all waiting to hear why their school has twelve shields, guardians of the sea and moore wood creatures guarding it, was some war coming or was it a drill.

Ben and Kyra sat on the floor of the council hall, there was a map laid out on the ground, candles and salt lay on the map as well, runes had been made with black ash, each representing the one they were going to find. "Let's do this." Ben announced as Kyra moved to sit opposite him, they held hands and Ben siphoned from Kyra the magic he needed. "Inveniat vostium locam malpho estigo." The two witches chanted as the candle flames flared, and the ash moved to the place where the two mystics they wanted were.

"Is that?" Ben asked Kyra. "Yes, Enders Cove, the whole cove was enchanted by witches, it stops magic from being used inside, and it also masks anyone trying to hide, though I don't know how we're able to find them now." The witch explained as the both of them let go of the other. "I have demon magic, it works in the cove, the place was meant specifically for witches, not an incubus." Ben explained as the others stood near them.

"Alarion, Carter, and Lucian, your magic will work perfectly in the cove, you'll find Corey and Connor there, try get as much information as you can and do what you deem fit with them." Ben instructed and the three mystics nodded, Alarion was the first one to have his wings burst out of his back, he had a score to settle with Connor, Carter also had wings appear from his back, he was intent on killing those who had betrayed them and Lucian whose wings made an appearance last was going to enjoy watching the two traitors turn to ash, the three shot out the window into the early light of dawn.

Hayes knew they had to address the students now but what would they tell them, that the school was no longer safe, that they couldn't fight because their leaders hadn't prepared them, the vampires, demons, and sirens were the only ones he knew that were truly ready, the rest weren't. "What do we tell them?" Robin questioned looking outside the window. "The truth, they aren't ready for a war with a school that has been preparing for a long while now, its too dangerous, only us and our second in commands can fight this battle." Devin responded walking up beside the vampire.

He also felt distraught about the situation they were in but they couldn't do anything about it, they just had to pick up from where they were and fight. "If any are injured my work room isn't big enough, and Ben's workroom has a lot more holding inside, we can't use it, we have to make a plan and soon." Kyra exclaimed, they indeed needed a better healing lab. "What if we use the old clinic, upgrade it with the help of the students, a lot of fae specialize in healing, witches as well, the weres have healers too, the dragons can be our muscles and the ghosts could upgrade the tech instantly with the help of their supreme." Theo offered and everyone seemed to look at him in surprise.

"That is an awesome idea, Devin already had the blueprints to my lab in the neo realm, all he needs to do is replicate it." Ben added and Theo was giddy with the approval. "That's a plan that could be set in motion, what about the remaining six factions, what would they do?" Taylor questioned everyone and Robin had an answer for him. "The angels can help with the lab, the vampires, demons, and wendigos will be working in the forge, we are going to need weapons, the sirens and incubus will help with gathering supplies for the school." Robin concluded as Lario burst through the door.