19.

Halwright Shifter/Were Dorm.

"Just let me help you!" Paige was frustrated, he knew Tate was arrogant and he wouldn't accept help. The siren knew Tate would be overthrown if he didn't help him.

"You're fighting a were who is also a noble and you know only that he comes from a different line.
Tate, please let me help you, I can enha—" Paige is thrown to the walls and crumbles to a table behind him. "I said I don't want your help, who the fuck do you think you are, I'm stronger than that bitch and stop trying to impress me, know your place you're just a tool to me!!" Tate yells and most of the shifters who were on the common room floor heard him.

"If that's what you want then alright. I finally get it, I'm done, Tate." The siren wipes his tears away and walks to the door. He was finally at breaking point he now knew what he was to Tate and it broke the siren. The double doors were slammed shut as the siren walked out.

"It seems you've finally learnt the lesson you couldn't grasp all along faction leader Paige." The siren turned around to meet the eyes of the taller were who stood in front of him. A bulking mass of muscle which was defined in his tight shirt. His jawline sharp and amber eyes with black specks in them trained intently on him.

"What do you want Ramos?"

"Oh nothing just your help, I know about your little conversation with Tate, sorry for your loss." Paige was boiling with rage. "I can offer you an alliance with the wolves if you help me win, and I can lead you to the dragon who is your mate. A little magic and the blinds put on him will go away." Ramos spoke making Paige's anger cool.

"What are you talking about?" He quirked a brow. "Come with me I will show you what I mean." Reluctantly he follows the were to the woods in the east of the school.  "Where is he?" Ramos asked a were who stood at the edge of the forest. "I'm right here now what the fuck do you want?!" Lucian yelled.

"What are you doing here." He asks Paige.

A tall Cuban looking male walked to them. "This here is my friend he's about to help enlighten you." Ramos nods to the witch. "Tate had me cover up your mate bond with a charm, he wanted to use you Paige and keep using you till you were nothing. The charm works as a two-way street, I used it on you and Lucian was blinded too." He stalks forward and takes Paige's arm.

"Revele. This may hurt." A binding of ink had appeared on Paige's arm, he nods and the witch began burning it off. "Ahhhh fuck!!" Lucian yelled as Ramos smirked. "There you go." His dark laughter rung out between all five of them.

The charm was burnt off and Paige turned to Lucian. "Lucian you're my ma—" The siren fainted as was about to speak. Lucian hurriedly caught the siren.

Evening
Halwright Dragon Dorm.

Paige wakes up an hour later to find himself in Lucian's arms on a large bed, the soft sheets, and the dragon's body heat making him curl closer to the taller boy. "Still repulsed by me?" Lucian asked the siren as he was waking up.

"Rule out everything I ever said about you ." A loud knock on the door makes both mystics groan. Lucian got up and walked out of the large bedroom in his grey boxers leaving Paige drooling as he admired the dragon's physique.

He heard a familiar voice talking in the hallway. It was Ramos. "Shit." Paige mutters as he wakes up from the bed. Walking in the hallway he stands beside Lucian. "I will help you as you have helped me."  Ramos nods toward Paige. "All I need is that perfect song of binding on Tate and the siren curse of reverberation on me." Paige gasped as he knew how much damage Ramos could cause if he were to curse Ramos with that particular song.