21.

Halwright.

"Well well, the power you have in that little body of yours is astounding." Ramos spoke trailing a finger on the drugged Roman. "The only way he can perform the spell I want is when he's fully awake and right now, he's asleep wake him up!!" Ramos yelled toward the witches who were in the old building with him.

"Sir once he regains consciousness he's stronger than all of us, how will you get him to perform a spell of any kind when he wants to kill us." The Cuban looking male replied as he gestured to Ben all the while. Ramos looked to Ben and shook his head, frustration worming its way into him.

"Link yourself to him Hal and use his magic!!" The were yelled back. The other two behind Hal flinched and stumbled back a bit. "I don't know what kind of witch he is, only that he might be a royal, what if he's not and his magic overpowers me, it might kill me." The witch replied knowing full well his reply would cause a backlash. The were roared sending all three witches crashing into a wall behind them.

"Just do it and don't find more excuses." Ramos spoke leaving them to get up from the dusty floor. "I'm not about to link myself to him, he's cast some of the most dangerous magic I've ever seen."

"Let's try bind him first then linking." One of the others spoke, his honey-colored skin complimenting his coffee brown eyes. "Yeah that could work."

The three witches moved toward Roman and created a circle around him. "tera vos esphos." They chanted as black tattoos appeared on Roman's skin. "He's bound, let's make the link and draw magic from him." Hal spoke and the other two nod.

"Finally you're thinking like witches, you found a loophole." Ramos stood by the doorway of the old auditorium building. "No thanks to you fearless leader." The witches mumbled. "Why do you even need that spell anyway.?" Hal asked Ramos who was chewing an apple.

"Increased strength, speed, agility, and auxis, I want to rule the weres, I need to get stronger." He smirked as Hal and the witches established a link to Ben. "Hal there isn't any magic in him what's going on?" The other boy asked his eyes clearly showing his confusion.

"Yeah I can't feel anything either." He replied. "Well maybe you did it wrong!" Ramos yelled making the three flinch again.

"Will you stop yelling, it's irritating." None of them had spoken so it was only Roman who sat in a chair looking annoyed.

"First I'm kidnapped by a demon who ends up being my mate, frankly I have no regrets about that, then others kidnapped my mate and I had to beat them up, now an idiotic puppy kidnaps me again, have you no shame, or wasn't the red flags and signs enough for you stay away." Ben stood from the chair he was bound to.

"You're bound how are you moving?" Hal looked to Ben. "Oh was that a binding, cute, but that can't hold me." He smirked turning to look at the other two witches. "Tsk tsk, you won't get my magic that easily." As he spoke the link they created was broken.

"Dark Circle Shadows Bind." The witch spoke and the three witches fell to their knees as shadows crept onto them, grasping their necks and choking them. "That's a bind." Ramos lunged forward to hit Ben, the witch dodged. "I'm not in the mood to fight but I know someone who always is. "Drac. I summon you." The neo beast appeared in front of Ramos, it stood above him. "What the fuck is that thing!!" Hal yelled. "My protector of course. Drac don't kill him but break him." The 10 foot beast towered over Ramos.

In an instant he had hit the wall, before he could catch himself, multiple punches began to find their way on his body. "Should I continue Ben?" The witch only nods.

Hal and his own watch in horror as Ramos is beaten. The were coughs blood, his head was bruised, multiple gashes and cuts everywhere. One blow made them flinch hearing Ramos's legs breaking.