episode 2

it was currently 8pm and yoongi has checked in twice just because jimin is a quiet worker. Jimin finally was done and stretched his body a little. He sighed as he looked at the clock, he was suppose to be done by 6.

He grabs his belongings as he taps all his paperwork nearly on his wooden desk. He grabs his phone as he looks back at his office one more time to check if he has everything.

Jimin was startled when he opened the door and almost walked into Yoongi's back.

did he really stand like this for 6 hours straight ?

jimin frowned as he looked up at the older male.

" you could have taken a nap or just sit inside the office" jimin stated as he walked out of the office with Yoongi behind him.

" sorry sir i will next time" Yoongi said as he opened the car door for Jimin. Jimin smiled at his actions.
Yoongi closed the door as he stood there for a few seconds checking the surrounding.

After he made sure there was nothing sketchy he climbed in the passenger side of the car, greeting the driver. He looked back to see Jimin's eyes closed,  his head resting against the window. He noticed the younger's seat belt wasn't on.

"Mr park are you asleep?" Yoongi asked

Jimin opened one eye.

" Please put  your seat belt on " yoongi stated as he pointed to it. Jimin nodded as he lazily put on his seat belt before closing his eyes again. Yoongi nodded to the driver and he started the car.

They soon pulled up to a dance studio. It looked like a private area.

damn how rich is this man?  yoongi thought as he unbuckled his seat belt.

He looked back to see Jimin already unbuckled. He quickly got out of the car as he opened Jimin's door again. Jimin smiled as he nodded his head to Yoongi.

They entered the studio as Yoongi did a sweep of the area. After he was done he give jimin a nod and the younger nodded as he walked over to the dresser room to undress. He came back in more comfortable clothes.

Yoongi walked over to the far back as he leaned his head against the mirror, watching as Jimin did some stretching. Said boy was trying his hardest not to blush at the sudden attention.

calm down jimin he's just doing his job that's all

Jimin sighed as he walked over to his phone connecting it to his speaker as he started a song. He just stared at himself in the mirror for a few seconds bedore he started moving his body to the music.

Yoongi was intensely staring at jimin. He looked so beautiful as he picked his own body weight of the ground like nothing. He spun and did tricks easily. Yoongi watched as jimin made a mistake ( or what looked like a mistake to him since he saw the younger frown) but Jimin ignored it and just kept going.

After the music came to a stop jimin sighed as he plopped down on the floor, lying on the wooden floor like a starfish looking up at the blinding lights. Yoongi watched as he chest was moving up and down until it came to a steady rhythm.  Yet Jimin didn't move.

The only thing that could be heard was the wind outside. Jimin blinked a few times as he looked at the mirror infront of him. Yoongi noticed and looked at the mirror, he and Jimin locking eyes.

"Mr. Min do you have any family?" Jimin asked as he turned around to look at the elder.

Yoongi kept on an expressionless face