chapter 45

2 years later ~

"ji-yoon! aigo don't run so fast you'll fall" Jimin scolded as he tried to get up, but his boyfriends arms were securely around his waist, refraining him from suddenly lifting his body of the blanket .

"hyung ~" jimin whined, turning his body to look at his boyfriend as his hair swayed with the wind, a cool breeze slightly stinging his face.

"let our son have some fun, you know he doesn't see our friends very often" Yoongi softly said as he raised his hand to tuck Jimin's hair behind his ear. Jimin pouted as he looked at Jin for support, the older only shrugging.

Jimin was currently sitting between the people he had accepted as his family. He had Namjin, Taekook and even invited Hoseok out for their yearly picnic out by the Han river.

They were all laughing and having fun, Jungkook and Taehyung keeping the now 3 year old entertained as they chased him around, a kite in one hand and cotten candy in the other.

Jimin had wanted to scold Taehyung for buying the younger cotten candy, but Yoongi had stopped him, using the same excuse every time.

It was true, now that he was CEO, and a father, he didn't have much time to spend with his hyung's. Yoongi quit his job as an bodyguard to stay home and look after Ji-Yoon. Jimin had felt so bad that he put his career on hold, not wanting Ji-yoon to grown up with only one dad, but with both of them.

"You can't keep using that excuse" Jimin pouted, raising his arms over his chest to prove his point. Yoongi only smiled as he leaned forward, pecking the younger's pout away.

"eww" a little voice yelled out, a finger pointed in the direction of his dads, as he made a disgusted face. Taehyung snorted as he plopped down next to Jungkook, the older out of breath from all that running

The brunette boy smiled as he made his way onto Namjoon's lap, the older only lifting his left arm up, a book in the other.

"namjoonie?" Ji-yoon asked, big brown eyes staring up at the older.

"yes yoonie?" Namjoon asked , looking down as he smiled.

"can we stay your house?" the younger cutely asked, still stumbling over certain words.

"i don't know, you would have ask Pappa"

Ji-yoon nodded as he wore the biggest smile, a giggle escaping his lips as he run up at Yoongi, whispering something into his ear.

Jimin arched his brow, eyeing the 2 males that meant more than the whole universe to him.

Yoongi chuckled as he nodded, Ji-yoon smiling as he kissed his cheek.

"hey! where's mine?" Jimin fake pouted, a small smile on his face as Ji-yoon waddled up to him, kissing him on the cheek.

"you too" Jimin smiled as Yoongi rolled his eyes, leaning forward to quickly peck Jimin's cheek.

Ji-yoon giggled as he watched Yoongi tickle Jimin, the younger falling backwards on the soft grass as he gasped for air, weakly hitting Yoongi on the chest to stop him from his tickle torture.

" can appa?" Ji-yoon asked as he waddled back to Namjoon, his short legs making it hilarious to look at it.

"yes baby we can" Yoongi nodded as he gave Namjoon a small smile, the younger smiling back at him.

"can what?" jimin asked, looking up at Yoongi.

"yoonies gonna stay at Namjoon's house tonight" Yoongi explained, linking his hand with Jimin's, his fingers brushing over his soft skin.