episode 31

author's note 18+

°°°°

Taehyung had stopped by 20 minutes ago, giving Jimin the maid oufit he was talking about. It looked shorter than the one he had on before, but it didn't bother him much

Jimin was planning on just keeping it in his closet or something but quickly changed his mind.

i mean if Jungkook was turned on by it wouldn't yoongi also.

Jimin though as a small smile crept on his face. Yoongi and Jungkook had more or same  preferences in bed but yoongi was just more of a pervert. Nonetheless Jimin moved to the bathroom to take a quick shower before changing into the oufit.
_

"Baby I'm home!" Yoongi shouted as he placed his jacket on the rack, lazily slipping off his shoes .

Today had been a stressfull day and he just needed to have his boyfriend in his arms. Yoongi walked up the stairs, stretching his body as he entered their shared bedroom.

He came to a hault as he saw Jimin sitting on the floor, tying a pearl necklase around his neck. Oh and he also had on a fucking MAID OUTFIT.

So fucking slutty

Yoongi found himself smirking as he observed the younger, watching as he fixed the maid outfit to his liking . This one was more tighter, showing off his curves and his tiny waist, nonetheless it was still comfortable to move around in.

Jimin knew Yoongi was just starting at him, he also saw the prominent bulge in the older pants. A smrik formed on his face as he turned around to face the older .

"do you like it? " Jimin innocently asked with big eyes, his hands resting between his thighs as he sat comfortable on the ground.

Yoongi didn't reply and instead moved towards their bed, heavy footsteps resonating off the silent room .

"knees. now" Yoongi sternly said as he unbuckled his belt. Jimin's stomach was filled with butterflies at the sudden dominance.

He made his way in between the olders legs, as he positioned himself comfortably. He palmed the older lightly through his pants before pulling the zipper down.

Jimin almost drooled as he saw Yoongi's dick infront of his eyes. He planted a kiss on the tip before swirling his tongue around it. Yoongi instantly groaned as Jimin's heat surrounded his length.

Jimin teased yoongi by giving him small cat licks. Yoongi groaned as he gripped the younger by the hair.

"don't tease me"

Jimin felt his own boner grow as he took Yoongi's length in his mouth. He licked along the side of the olders cock , hearing Yoongi let out a breathless moan made him clench his thighs together . He took it fully in his mouth, bopping up and down in a slow and teasing rhythm.

Yoongi buckled up his hips, fucking himself into the younger's mouth completly. He looked way to pretty, cat ears almost falling off at the force of the olders hard thrusts . He  gripped onto the younger's hair, guiding him up and down to his liking .

Yoongi let out a warning groan as Jimin fasten his pace, before warm filling filled his mouth. He swallowed the bitter taste as he sticked out his tongue, showing Yoongi he swallowed it all like a good boy would have.

Yoongi smirked at the action  helping Jimin onto his feet and softly pushing him down on the bed. .

"good job kitten" Yoongi praised as he reached out for lube. He stripped himself from his clothes before removing the younger's boxers, keeping on the maid oufit jimin specially had prepared.

Jimin loudly moaned as he felt 2 fingers enter him. Yoongi moved at a slow pace teasingly , stretching out the younger.

"w-want more" Jimin begged as he looked at Yoongi through his half lidded  eyes, the pleasure he was longing for finally returning.

Yoongi pulled out his fingers as he opened the bottle of lube, coating it with him. Jimin was always ready for his dick.

He positioned himself at the younger's entrance before slowly pushing himself inside, letting out a small groan at the tightness. He lifted his gaze, making sure that he wasn't the younger too much.

"so fucking tight" Yoongi growled as he pushed himself fully inside. Jimin arched his back as a breathless moan escaped him.

Yoongi started thrusting hard and fast, barely giving Jimin time to keep up. Jimin gripped the bed sheets beneath himself,tears brimming his eyes, the pleasure he was feeling already being too intense .

Yoongi would peck his lips from time to time, praising him for taking his dick so good.

Yoongi let out a soft moan as he looked down, watching as his dick dissappear and reappeard with every thrust. He hit Jimin's prostate as the younger let out a loud moan.

"daddy gonna" was all Jimin could say as Yoongi hit his prostate again.

Jimin let out a loud breathy moan as he came all over his stomach. Yoongi hit into his over sensitive bundle of nerves as he chased his own high before cumming inside the younger. He plopped down on the younger, trying to catch his breath.

Jimin slowly came down from his high,  straddling the older wanting more. Jimin slowly moved rocked his hips back and forth , moaning softly as Yoongi's dick dragged against his walls.

Yoongi looked at Jimin with half lidded eyes, his gaze on the younger being purely lust as he put his hands around the younger's neck, slightly choking him.

Jimin picked up as his pace as he let out breathless moan. Yoongi grabbed his hands as he started stroking the younger. Jimin couldn't take it anymore and slowed down, but Yoongi grabbed him by the hips and slammed down, causing a throathy moan to erupt from the younger. .

"c-can't take anymore" Jimin whispered through his moans as he kissed Yoongi.

Yoongi guided the younger's hips, Jimin's eyes rolling back at all the  immense pleasure he was feeling.

"fuck" yoongi groaned as he fastened Jimin's pace as both their highs were near.

"ahh daddy feels g-good" Jimin whispered as he held onto the headboard. He bended down to Yoongi's ear as he let out a soft moan.

Yoongi slapped his ass harshly before slamming into his sweet spot. Jimin came hard and Yoongi released inside of him.

Jimin collapsed on top of Yoongi as he tried to catch his breath . He hadn't felt this good in a long time. Yoongi placed a soft kiss  ontop of his head .

"you did good kitten" he praised as Jimin let out a breathless chuckle, still feeling full from having the older cum in him two times.

Yoongi let the younger fall on his side as he slowly pulled out. Jimin whined as he slapped the older's hand away.

"mhh wanna feel you" he mumbled as he placed a lazy kiss on the older's lips before closing his eyes to sleep.

Yoongi let out a chuckle as he pushed himself fully inside Jimin. He removed the younger's pearls from his neck before pulling up the blankets mid waist as both of them drifted off too dreamland.

____

(a/n)

I'm gonna update much less because of school hoes 🤠 but I'll update 2 next week so yeah

*applause*

updated a/n

bro tf this smut was bad bad bad