T A E K O O K S P E C I A L

Taehyung woke up in the warmth of the person he loved the most. He smiled to himself as he scooted closer to the younger. He happily sighed as he ran his fingers through Jungkook's pitch black hair.

Jungkook hummed at the feeling as he pulled his boyfriend ( b o y f r i e n d !) closer towards his body. Taehyung blushed at the action. Jungkook slowly opened his eyes before softly smiling at the beauty in front of him.

Gosh he's so pretty

Taehyung smiled back as he ran his fingers through Jungkook's hair, a sudden idea popping into his head. He slightly glanced at the clock seeing it was only 7. Taehyung needed to be at work at 8:30, giving him enough time to do what he wanted to do.

He slowly dragged his fingers along the younger's sculp, massaging a little. It all felt like an innocent gesture to Jungkook, until he felt Taehyung tugg on his hair.

Jungkook opened his eyes to glare at the older, only to see Taehyung looking at him with big innocent eyes.

he would look so pretty on his knees

"don't. do. that" jungkook exclaimed through gritted teeth. His mind was going places and his growing boner didn't help.

Taehyung smiled as he shrugged his shoulders, only to tugg harder. In one swift movement Jungkook was already on top of him.

" didn't daddy tell you not to do that?" Jungkook sternly asked as he looked down into Taehyung's eyes.

so fucking hot

Taehyung only smiled in response. Jungkook gazed down slightly as he saw the elder's boner poking through the sweats he was wearing.

Let's have some fun shall we?

Taehyung pulled Jungkook down as their lips went crashing together. The kiss was slow at first, both just wanted to be lost in the moment. Taehyung wanted more so he bucked his hips upwards, grinding against Jungkook as he heard the younger let out a grunt.

Jungkook broke the kiss as he glared back at Taehyung. Taehyung licked his lips as he brought his hand towards Jungkook's boner, palming him through his pants.

Jungkook had other plans so he grabbed Taehyung's hand, stopping him from the friction . He climb out of the bed and walked over to the closet.

(smut warming)

He came back with a two silk ties as Taehyung lifted his brow. Jungkook only smirked as he wrapped one around Taehyung's eyes and the other around his hands. Jungkook knew all to well how Taehyung loved being manhandled.

Taehyung found himself growing more at the sudden action. Jungkook slowly stripped Taehyung of his clothes as said boy's member sprung out.

Jungkook licked the tip teasingly. He smirked when Taehyung tried to lift himself up into his mouth.

"d-daddy please" Taehyung breathed. Since Jungkook had him tie up he couldn't touch the younger .

Jungkook licked along the side of his member. He heard a breathless moan escape Taehyung's mouth . He hummed before he took the older fully in his mouth. Don't get me wrong Taehyung was big down there.

Jungkook holled out his cheeks as he bopped his head up and down, Taehyung's moan filling his ears. A loud moan escaped his lips went he felt 2 fingers slide into his entrance. He arched his back at the feeling.

Jungkook's boner was painfully throbbing in his own pants but he decide to ignore it. Jungkook fastened his pace inside Taehyung as he let his fingers curl on his sweet spot.

"d-daddy I'm" was all Taehyung could get out. Jungkook gave Taehyung one last lick before he popped off with a "pop" sound. He pulled his fingers out as he watched the older's orgams vanish before his eyes.

"p-please daddy" Taehyung pleaded. He so badly wanted to pin Jungkook underneath him and ride them both to completion but his hands were tied above his head.

Jungkook hummed as he removed his pants, looking down at his throbbing red member. Taehyung wanted to say something else but only gasped when he felt himself get flipped over.

Jungkook took some saliva as he stroked himself before pushing him inside. Jungkook was only half way in but Taehyung was already full. Taehyung arched his back as he pushed his face into the pillows, waiting for Jungkook to fully push himself inside.

Jungkook lowly grunted as he went all in, earning a fairly loud moan from the other.

" so fucking tight" jungkook breathed as he started moving his hips. He fasten his pace, making sure to abuse Taehyung's spot. Jungkook knew Taehyung's body all to well, he knew exactly how to please both of them.

Jungkook threw his head back at the pleasure as Taehyung's moan filled the room. Taehyung was yanked back by his hair as another moan escaped his lips at the action. Jungkook slowed down his pace, making sure to let Taehyung really feel him inside.

He brought his hand down to stroke the older.

" such a slut" jungkook purred in Taehyung's ear as he kissed the side of Taehyung's mouth.

Taehyung only smirked to himself before replying.

"daddy's slut"

Jungkook kissed him again before he let him go. Jungkook fastened his pace as Taehyung gripped the bedsheets, his knuckles turning white as his eyes rolled off all the pleasure.

Jungkook lowly grunted as he felt Taehyung's walls clench around his member.

" daddy gonna" Taehyung said as another breathless moan escaped him. He couldn't form a sentence anymore, Jungkook simply made him feel to good, they only thing he wanted was to feel Jungkook inside him and boy was he sure he would even after they were done.

Jungkook fastened his pace as a moan escaped his own lips. Taehyung instantly cummed at the sound he let his body collapse into the bed. Jungkook hit his over sensitive spot a few times before he came hard inside the older.

He pulled out as he collapsed onto of the older. He lazily untied Taehyung hands as he removed the blindfold. He rolled of Taehyung as he let them both catch their breaths again.

" that was -"

"amazing" Taehyung responded as he lazily looked over to Jungkook, pushing his body up to give the younger a sloppy kiss.

He laid his head down on Jungkook's chest as jungkook chuckled before running his hands through his messy hair.

"don't wanna go to work" Taehyung mumbled as he lazily put his leg over Jungkook's.

Jungkook looked over at the clock seeing it was already 7:45.

" Just call and say you'll be in late today" Jungkook responded as he handed the older his phone.

Taehyung hummed as he sent a simple text before tossing his phone somewhere on the bed as he covered them with the blanket again.

___