episode 38

"Jimin" Yoongi sternly said as he placed a salad infront of the younger's desk. This was Yoongi's first day back and for some reason Jimin had been giving him the cold shoulder since this morning, including not wanting to eat.

Jimin looked up from his laptop into Yoongi's eyes. He flickered his gaze from Yoongi towards the salad before looking at his laptop again, completly ignoring the older's presence.

Yoongi sighed as he placed his pills on the table with a loud thud. Jimin raised his brow as he stared at the pills before back up at Yoongi. Yoongi had on an expressionless face.

Jimin picked up the pills as he read the description.

drink 3 times before meals, don't skip

Jimin tilted his head to the side, genuinely confused as to why the older showed him his pills. The doctor's voice suddenly echoed through his head.

make sure he eats properly, if he doesn't he might faint and his condition might worsen

Jimin played with the pills in his hand, trying to figure out what Yoongi meant. It suddenly hit him as he sighed, placing the pills back onto table.

An image rushed through his mind as he remembered what Yoongi told him when he first started working for the younger.

If you don't eat i don't eat, bodyguard rule

Jimin silently grabbed the salad as he opened it, stabbing his fork into it aggressively as he shoved it inside his mouth. He only ate half before pushing it towards Yoongi.

Yoongi took one of his pills out of the container before shallowing it, downing it with his water. He took Jimin's fork and stabbed it just as aggressive before shoving it in his mouth, finishing the rest of salad.

"are you gonna tell me why you're upset now?" Yoongi questioned as he placed the empty container on the table. Jimin didn't reply as he focused his eyes on his laptop, trying to push everything that happend to the back of his mind.

_4 hours earlier_

" Jisoo! " Jimin exclaimed as he picked up some papers infront ot him. Said person rushed in, pushing back her glasses as her heels clicked against the marble floor.

"yes boss" she asked as she looked at Jimin. He sighed as he handed her some papers.

"please give this to Namjoon hyung, he needed this an hour prior but i forgot" Jimin said as he handed the papers over.

She nodded as she exited the office. Jimin looked around the office and remembered that Yoongi still needed to take his pills. He wondered if the older had eaten yet.

Jimin happily made his ways towards the older's office. He greeted some of the security staff before walking up to the older's door. Jimin stopped as he heard voices.

"-your voice down" yoongi spoke on the other side of the door.

"i was just asking if your still planning on leaving okay? no need to bite my head off" an unfamiliar voice spoke on the other side of the door.

leaving? Yoongi's leaving?

"i-... I'm still thinking about it"

"what change? is it That Jimin?" the voice asked as Jimin heard shuffling from the other side. There was a loud thud before Jimin heard Yoongi answer again.

"first off you do not speak about him like that unless you want me to rip your head off" Yoongi answerd sternly.

The voice chuckled before replying.

"so it is because of lover boy... i expect you by the end of the month Min, make up your mind"

"i- i can't just leave him here Minhyuk"

"Hyung"

"fine, I'll be there" Yoongi signed. Jimin heard footsteps approach him as he quickly moved away from the door.

A tear escaped his eye as he rushed back towards his office, keeping his head down.

_end of flashback_

Jimin tried to blink the upcoming the tears away. he didn't know the full story yet but just the thought of Yoongi leaving him broke his heart. They've only been together for over 5 months now and Jimin was already attached. This wouldn't be the first person leaving him, he just thought with Yoongi it would be diffrent.

Yoongi tilted his head as he saw a tear run down Jimin's cheek. He instantly rushed towards the younger, cupping his face. The instant Jimin looked into Yoongi's eyes he broke down, hugging the older as tight as possible.

"kitten" Yoongi softly spoke as he rubbed the younger's back. Jimin sobs only got louder as he grabbed the back of Yoongi's suit.

Yoongi stood up from his crouching position as he took the younger into his lap, rubbing his back.

"kitten what's wrong" Yoongi asked concerned as he pried the younger from his body. Jimin didn't want to let go, afraid that the older might dissappear.

"p-please don't leave me" Jimin choked out as he refused to look at the older.

"hey hey hey baby I'm right here" Yoongi said as he made jimin look at him as he softly smiled , caressing the younger's cheek.

Jimin sniffed as he looked down, watching as his tear drops falls onto the older's pants.

" baby?" Yoongi softly asked as he made Jimin look up at him again. More tears filled the younger's eyes as Yoongi wiped them away.

"you heard?" Yoongi asked as he wiped away the remaining tears. Jimin sniffed as he nodded his head, fiddling with the end of Yoongi's suit jacket.

"did you hear what i told him?"

"y-you told h-him you'll be there" Jimin softly spoked as he took the material inbetween his fingers, blinking away the remaining of his tears.

"did you hear what i told him after that?" yoongi asked as he softly smiled at the younger.

Jimin stopped playing with the end of Yoongi's suit as he shook his head no.

"i did tell him I'll be there, but i also i told him I'll be there with you, or I'll be there because I'm quiting" yoongi softly replied as Jimin looked up into the older's eyes.

"I'm still right here okay?" Yoongi said as he took Jimin's hand, placing it on his heartbeat. Jimin softly smiled at the action as hs looked up at Yoongi with his red and puffy eyes.

"I'm sorry" jimin whispered but audible enough for Yoongi to hear.

"it's okay" Yoongi replied as he pulled Jimin towards his body, his head resting on his chest. Jimin positioned himself so that he was able to hear the older's heartbeat.

"i won't ever leave you okay kitten?" yoongi spoke as he traced soothing circles into the younger's back. Jimin nodded as he intertwined his hand with the older's.

___

(a/n)

i updated 😔

🤠. n e way if there's like alot of spelling mistakes I'm sorry my eyes were tearing up.