chapter 44

"bub!"

"bub ~"

"yoonie!" jimin whines out as he pushes his head further into the pillow. His head was banging and he was sure he couldn't hear himself think anymore

"yoonie?" jimin asks softer this time, slightly lifting his head to see Yoongi looking all sleepy, a glass of water with some pills in his hands

"I'm here I'm here" he mumbles out as he sits on the bed, handing Jimin his glass of water and pills. The younger thanks him before sitting upright, drinking it before slumping back down again.

"I'm never drinking again" jimin huffs out, staring blankly up at the ceiling.

"hhmmm sure" yoongi replies half heartly as he climbs over Jimin's body, plopping down next to the younger to close his eyes and sleep some more.

Jimin glares at the older before closing his eyes, wanting to sleep some more himself. He suddenly got images of last night flash through his mind as he jolted upwards, scaring the shit out of Yoongi.

"are you okay?" Yoongi asks as he places the back of his hand on the younger forehead. Jimin smacks his hand away as he pulls the covers over his head, curling up into a little fetus.

Yoongi looks at his curled up body confused, not sure as to why the younger was suddenly throwing a tantrum.

"you weren't suppose to know" jimin mumbles under the covers, gripping onto it tighter since he didn't want Yoongi to suddenly pull it off.

"know what kitten" Yoongi asks, genuinely concerned as to what Jimin was talking about. He softly rubbed the younger's leg, wanting Jimin to look at him.

" you weren't suppose to know" Jimin repeats again, softly hitting himself on the head with his hand.

Jimin pulls the cover down until under his chin, looking at the older with glassy eyes. Yoongi rubs the sleep from his eyes, trying to keep awake since it was only 8 in the morning.

" wasn't suppose to know what baby?" Yoongi asks as he wipes away Jimin's tears. Jimin looks down, slightly pulling onto the blanket even tighter.

" s-so.. last night"

Yoongi hums, resting his head on Jimin's stomach.

" w-when i told you about"

"about you wanting a little yoonie?" yoongi teases, lifting up his head to smile at Jimin. Jimin blushed as he looked down, blinking away his tears.

" baby there's no reason to cry" Yoongi cooes, sitting upright to hug the younger. Jimin sniffs as he let's out a soft sob.

" didn't i tell you i was fine with getting a little yoonie hmm?" yoongi asks, cupping Jimin's cheeks to wipe away his tears.

" so you didn't just say that to make me go to bed?" Jimin softly asks, fisting his hands in the side of Yoongi's shirt.

Yoongi smiles as he moves Jimin's bangs out of his face, placing the softest kiss on his forehead.

" if you want a baby yoonie then we're getting a baby yoonie okay " Yoongi stated with a matter - of-fact tone.

"o-okay" Jimin sniffs as he rest his head on Yoongi's shoulder, letting the older rub his back. After Jimin was half asleep Yoongi layed them back down, Jimin snuggling into his side even more.

" yoonie?" jimin asks all sleepily as he tries to look up yoongi.

Yoongi hums in response, too tired to look down at the younger.

" i love you"

" i love you too" Yoongi replies as he places a kiss ontop of Jimin's head.

Jimin lazily smiles as he rest his head on Yoongi's stomach, his small hand now resting ontop of the olders hand. He stares at it, going in and out of sleep as he felt his heavy eye lids close, the warm feeling of Yoongi's body heat and the contrasting cold feeling radiating of his hands helped Jimin fall into a comfortable slumber.

He was truly happy, and couldn't wait to spent the rest of his life with Yoongi, and maybe now with a little yoonie as well.

___

(a/n)

a filter chapter because ya'll was probaly wondering where i went lol

but i started school again 😋🤚🏽 so few updates