chapter 4

Things were planned, sorta

Jimin had called the baker, and she agreed to get the cake done and dusted at around 7-7:30, so that was sorted out, but now he had no idea what to do.

he had the option of going to the arcade, he can book it out and just have the 3 of them there, but on such short notice things wouldn't work out, they could just go to the arcade, it would be good for Ji-yoon to have so many poeple around him, but Yoongi hated socializing.

They could just eat out, but Ji-yoon was a very hyper person and wouldn't be able to sit for that long.

They could just stay at home, but they did that last year, so Jimin wanted to do things differently.

"a picnic oh my god" Jimin smiled, having finally gotten an idea

it would work perfectly, since there would be alot of space for Ji-yoon to run around and tire himself out, and Yoongi could just relax while Jimin fed him all diffrent kinds of food.

Since the younger had a private park, he knew that it wouldn't be too full, perfect for Yoongi.

"ah, Mr Choi Goodmorning, i was wondering if we can swing by the park today, around 4?"

"5 would work too, thank you so much"

Jimin smiled grabbing his keys, he needed to pass the time until then, and he figured he might aswell go buy some things for the afternoon.

" where are you off too?"  Yoongi questioned, putting Ji-yoon's toy car on the ground as he walked over to Jimin.

"I'm going to get a few things at the  mall, the cook said he was out" Jimin smiled, throwing his jacket on.

" you sure we shouldn't come with, i wouldn't want anything to happen" Yoongi stated, snaking his arms around Jimin's waist.

" I'll be fine, my location is always on, so enjoy this time with our son" Jimin softly smiled, placing a soft kiss on Yoongi's nose.

"okay, but don't take too long" Yoongi pouted, tucking a loose strand of hair behind Jimin's ear.

" i won't, Ji-yoon come say bye to Dadda" Jimin crouched, opening his arms as Ji-yoon run up to him, giving him a quick hug before dragging yoongi back to the carpet to continue their game.

Jimin had made good time, it was only 20 minutes and he had gotten everything that he wanted, from diffrent fruits, soft candy for Ji-yoon and a bunch of snacks.

He was making his way to his car when he noticed a man standing by it, it looked like he had put something underneath the car.

" are you kidding me?" Jimin groaned, turning on his location and fishing out his phone to call Yoongi.

The olders number was luckily on speed dail.

"hello?" Yoongi lazily asked, removing Ji-yoon's arm from his neck.

" ah there's this guy and i think he put something underneath the car, so if you could come get me? I went back inside the store so they wouldn't be able to get me" Jimin looked around the shop, it didn't look like anybody was following him.

"I'll be there in 5 minutes, don't disconnect the call" Yoongi stated, getting up and calling a maid to take Ji-yoon upstairs.

" kitten? you still there?" Yoongi questioned, putting on the ignition of the car and reversing out of the garage.

"hmm I'm still here" Jimin replied, taking out a bag of chips to nibble on.

" just keep talking to me" Yoongi said as he put on his seat belt, making his way to the store.

" well i accidently forgot your birthday, so i came here to get some snacks so we can have a picnic, but now I'm too paranoid to actaully go" Jimin softly replied, looking out to the store window.

"is that why you looked so down? kitten you know we could have just stayed home" Yoongi cooed, pulling up into the store's parking lot.

" but we did that last year because I was too tired to go out" Jimin pouted, seeing Yoongi climb out of the car.

Yoongi ended the call, going inside the store as the bell chimed above his head, making Jimin groan out as he made his way over to the male.

"I'm sorry for forgetting your birthday" Jimin pouted, snaking his hands around Yoongi's waist. The older smiled, patting the younger's hair.

" It's okay kitten, come on let's get you home" Yoongi smiled, grabbing the bags as he put them in the back seat.

" he's still standing there so I'll send one of the security go come get the car" Jimin sighed, getting inside Yoongi's car.

"i can sort him out you know" Yoongi raised his brow, looking into the direction of the car.

"no, what if he has a gun, no please don't go" Jimin pouted, grabbing on Yoongi's sleeve to prevent him from going.

Yoongi sighed, getting inside the car as he started the ignition, making their way back home

----
(a/n)
I'm sorry if this is trash I'm so unmotivated, but i wanted to write something