episode 19

(smut warning)

"AND WHY DO YOU CARE!" jimin exclaimed as he crossed his arms, the  alcohol really hitting him. Yoongi loudly scoffed as he closed the younger's door behind him.

this fucking cute brat

" am i not allowed to care?" Yoongi asked as he stepped infront of Jimin, watching as the younger stepped back until he was pinned against his bed.

" you don't care! you don't ignore people you care!" Jimin said still not budging from his spot. He felt a little intimated by the older but the alcohol gave him a boost of confidence.

"you can't just fuck me and ignore me, that's not how it works" Jimin continued as he frowned, visible upset. Yoongi sighed as he rubbed his temples.

"And besides we were just dancing!"  Jimin whined as he tired to push the older off. Yoongi rolled his eyes before he looked down at the younger still not moving from his spot.

"dancing my ass"

an hour prior

"can you give me a glass of water?" jimin politely asked as he massaged his temples, he had a light headache.

" here you go sir" the bartender said as he gave Jimin a smile. Jimin nodded and drank it before he sat down on a barstool. Taehyung had gone home and he was bored out of his mind.

" care to dance cutie"  a unfamiliar voice asked as he leaned against the counter. Jimin looked up with a weak smile before he glanced at Yoongi, seeing the older was talking to namjoon.

" okay" Jimin softly said as he accepted the strangers hand. They walked over to the dance floor where they started dancing. Everything went well until Jimin went "fuck it" and started grinding against him.

Yoongi saw all this and his blood boil. He really wanted to punch that guy half dead, but he knew he couldn't make  a scene. He ignored it, until the man grab Jimin by his collor, colliding their lips.

oh fuck this, he's so getting punish when we get home

Yoongi thought as he pushed the guy of Jimin. Jimin was clearly startled and backed away. Yoongi sent the man a death glare before he dragged jimin out of the house and throwed him into the car, driving off before he could get out on his own. Jimin didn't kiss back, he was to drunk to process what had happen.

___

present time

"why do you care if i even kissed back" Jimin mumbled as he crossed his arms again.

" you're mine" Yoongi sternly said as he pointed at Jimin and then at himself.

oh i am now?

" no I'm not" Jimin said as he scoffed, he smirked a little and  Yoongi saw, finding his attitude amusing.

yoongi walked closer to Jimin before he grabbed him by the waist, whispering in his ear.