chapter 13

"Appa! Dadda!" Ji-yoon whined as he threw a pillow at his parents faces. Jimin groaned, slowly opening up his eyes to be face to face with Ji-yoon.

"hungry" Ji-yoon pouted, rubbing at his tummy as he tried to drag Jimin towards the kitchen, even if the male was 3 times his own weight.

"It's Appa's turn" Jimin lazily stated, a yawn escaping his lips as he softly slapped Yoongi's chest to get him to wake up.

"Appa Appa Appa Appa Appa Appa" Ji-yoon chanted, poking Yoongi in the cheeks in an attempt to wake him up.

"Appa~" Ji-yoon whined, lips out in the most adorable pout as he kept on poking the olders cheeks

"I'm.... up" yoongi groaned, pulling the boy close to his chest as Ji-yoon giggled, surprised at the action.

"come... on.... hungry" Ji-yoon complained, this time actually pulling his Appa on his feet and dragging him to the kitchen.

Ji-yoon smiled, hopping on the bar stool with the help of Jimin.

" i want...." Ji-yoon tapped his index finger against his chin, pretending that he was thinking in deep thoughts.

Ji-yoon giggled, making Yoongi turn around and raise his brow, seeing that Jimin was whispering into the younger's ear.

" pancakes!" Ji-yoon declared proudly, hitting his tiny fist on the wooden table top.

Yoongi chuckled, nodding his head as he got out a pan and put it on the stove.

After the family had ate, they had all settled down in the living room to watch a movie.

" is it lazy day today?" Ji-yoon asked with hopeful eyes, as both his parents were still in pajamas.

" yes my lovely boy"  Jimin kissed the top of his head, handing the boy a bowl of popcorn.

"yeh!!" Ji-yoon smiled, snuggling up to Yoongi. The older seemed distracted but he didn't  want that to ruin their moment

" are we going to watch home?" Ji-yoon asked excitedly, bouncing a little in his seat but not enough to knock over the popcorn in his lap.

"yes we are" Yoongi chuckled, giving Jimin a quick wink as the younger stifled his own giggle, nodding his head and searching for the movie.

"yeahhhhh!!" Ji-yoon excitedly exclaimed, Yoongi having to grab the bowl as to prevent it from spilling on the floor.

Ji-yoon calmed down, attentively staring at the tv as he munched on some popcorn, his legs swinging of the couch they were seated on.

It was 1:34pm, and Ji-yoon was starting to get tired, his eyes drooping as he started munching on thin air.

" tired?" Jimin smiled, seeing that the boy was struggling to keep his eyes close.

"hmm mmm" Ji-yoon denied, grabbing onto Yoongi's arm and pouting.

"you sure buddy?" Yoongi smiled, ruffling the younger's hair and earing a whine from the younger.

"wanna be here when Appa leaves" Ji-yoon lazily mumbled, snuggling his head into the olders bicep.

"  where did you hear that from?" Yoongi asked, his eyebrows furrowed as he looked over at Jimin, the younger looking just as confused as he did.

" the man in black said Appa leaves at midnight" Ji-yoon yawned, his eyes wanting to close but Yoongi had made him sit upright to keep him from falling asleep.

" the man in black? what do you mean a man in black?"

"last night, there was this big noise outside and then a man with a bunch of lolipop showed up and said that i have to give one to Appa since he'll be leaving at  midnight"

" did you take the lolipop?" Jimin asked concerned, cupping Ji-yoons face in his hands.

"uh. huh Appa told me not to take anything from people that's not you or my uncles" Ji-yoon answered through squished cheeks.

Jimin sighed in relief, hugging Ji-yoon close to his body before looking up at Yoongi.

"how would Ji-yoon feel if your uncles surprised you tonight?" Yoongi asked, ruffling the boys hair.

"really? is uncle Kook and Tae coming? and Minmin? and Hobi? and joonie? and - and uncle Jin!"  Ji-yoon smiled lazily, wanting to sleep.

"yes my boy, let's go sleep now" Yoongi smiled, bringing the boy close to his body and letting Ji-yoon's  head rest on his chest.

___

(a/n)

i will be putting this book on hold till the 7th of December. I'm really sorry but I'm not doing well mentally and exams are starting soon

hope you guys understand

:(    i might update here and there

sorry for any inconvenience 🤍