Episode 4

jimin and yoongi's oufit for the dinner party

Jimin's car : yoongi's motorcycle

___

Jimin was busy styling his hair, he had recently dyed it a silver  grey colour. He honestly liked it but was unsure if it would go well with his suit he was gonna wear. He looked in the mirror and smiled, jimin knew very well he was attractive, he had all the girls (and boys) after him.

He nodded to himself as he collected his car keys and his wallet. He shoved it in his pocket before he looked for his phone.

"where is it?" jimin mumbled to himself. He spotted it on the kitchen counter and said an "ahh" as he approached it.

It was already 6:50, meaning yoongi was gonna show up any minute now. Jimin felt nervous, he really did. It was weird, he's only known the elder for about a week but yet he tried his best to impress him.

Walking over to his living room Jimin heard, what he presume to be, a motorcycle pull into his garage. Jimin loved motorbikes. He quietly walked over to his garage as he looked through his window.

There Yoongi was, taking off his helmet as he shook his head, trying to get his mess ( or he thought it was a mess) of hair into place. Jimin stared intensely at the male.

He had dyed his hair silver , similar to Jimin's but a bit more silver . He was clothed in all black, his jean hugging his legs ever so right as he matched it with black tshirt and a leather jacket.

Can i stay home and let him fuck me instead?  what jimin??? no no

Jimin shook his head to get rid of all his thoughts. Lately his been so turned on by Yoongi and it was beginning to be a problem, a big one too. Jimin always knew  he was gay, he had always leaned more to guys, and it wasn't a problem for his parents (for his mom atleast) but being in the business Jimin had to pretend to be straight. It sealed business deals quicker when females though they had a change with him.