episode 18

Jimin's ass was in pain, he couldn't really sit because of the slaps he received. He didn't really seem to  care , that was the best sex he had ever had, he liks it rough.

Jimin made his way out of his office as he made his way to the security building, Yoongi had been called there an hour ago and still hasn't returned, Jimin needed to get ready for the party but couldn't go anywhere without Yoongi.

He softly knocked on the door as he heard some whispers.

"hyung can i come in?" jimin asked

" yes boss" Namjoon answered.

Jimin entered the room and saw Yoongi standing in the corner. He looked upset about something.

" uhh i need yoongi hyung" Jimin said as he walked over to the older, grabbing him by the wrist as he dragged him out. Yoongi was stronger than Jimin and could easily yank his hand out but he didn't.

Once Jimin was in the main building he let go of Yoongi's hand. Yoongi didn't say anything and once they were in the car, Yoongi went back to the passenger seat. Jimin frowned but decided to not say anything.

They arrived home and Jimin walked in first. He wasn't going to ask Yoongi about it and instead walked into his shower.   He let the water run as he undressed himself. He stood under the shower head and hissed a little when he felt the warm water run over his ass.

He looked down and saw the bruising, a small smile creeping on his face but it slowly turned into a frown. Yoongi was ignoring him for no reason at all.

He shurgged off his thoughts as he enjoyed the shower. After he was done he brushed his teeth and styled his hair. He then dressed himself in his normal black suit pants with a white button up. He did his makeup and added his jewelry before he exited his bathroom.

Yoongi wasn't in the room so Jimin walked towards the kitchen where he found a note.

"I'll be back in an hour, went to go change"

Jimin then went to the living room where he put on some sort of drama to pass the time.

___

It was already 7 : 10 and Yoongi was still not here. Jimin shrugged it off as there being a lot of traffic so he went into his bedroom to collect his phone, keys and his jacket. He heard the back door open so he quickly made his way downstairs.

Yoongi was dressed in a white button up, with a pretty jacket to match it. His earings dangled at his sudden movements as he pulled out his phone. His brown hair was neatly slicked back, but he kept stands out to frame his face.

Jimin just stood their at the top of the stairs, his mind running wild. The thought of Yoongi ignoring him came back as he frowned.

"jimin?" Yoongi called out as he turned around to face the younger

"jimin?" Yoongi called out as he turned around to face the younger. Jimin was startled and dropped his keys on the floor.

He quickly picked it up as he moved past the older towards the door. He heard Yoongi sigh behind him. The driver than came and escorted Jimin towards the car.

When he got there he saw Namjoon in the passenger seat. He raised his brow but namjoon just gave him a small smile. He shrugged as he climbed into  the backseat, only to realize Yoongi needed to sit with him .

Yoongi opened the door but not before glaring at Namjoon. He sat down as he buckled himself, Jimin doing the same before he rested his head on the window, making sure to stay at a distance.

" boss you look great tonight" Namjoon compliment as he looked at Jimin through the mirror. Jimin gave him a small smile.

" thanks hyung" he replied as he averted his attention back onto the passing cars.

They soon pulled up to the park mansion, there were already alot of cars in the driveway and the parking lot. Jimin looked at the house his mother decorated. It look pretty and simple, just like Jimin wanted it to be.

Namjoon opened the door as he escorted Jimin inside. Yoongi was right behind them.

" chim!" Taehyung exclaimed as he came running towards Jimin. Jimin giggled before he opend his arms, ready for Taehyung's embrace.

" haven't seen you in like years!" Taehyung dramatically said as he slapped the older 's arm. Jimin sent him a playful glare before he averted his eyes on Jungkook.

" kookie!" Jimin called out as he gave the younger a hug. Jungkook chuckled as he hugged the older back. They  broke the hug as Taehyung and Jimin walked into the venue, with Yoongi and Jungkook right behind.

The rest of the night went well, Jimin's father thanked him for being a hardworking person and successfully gave the company over. Jimin's mom was under tears with Roseanne just giggling at the whole fiasco.

Taehyung made a toast, thanking everybody for coming and things like that. Jimin luckily didn't have to do a speech, a simply "thank you" and "I'll work hard" came from him.

After that Jimin had a few drinks, not to much, he was tipsy but could still play it off. He and Taehyung spent most of the time talking, before Jimin got dragged away by some business men. After that he needed to join some of the females on the dancefloor.

Yoongi stood at the corner, making sure he didn't wander off on his own. Yes this was his childhood home but he could still be at risk. Yoongi rolled his eyes when he saw females grinding on Jimin. He knew the younger was gay  so it didn't bother him that much.

" what's wrong hyung" Jungkook asked as he came to sit next to him. Yoongi gave the younger a small smile before he looked back at Jimin.

" nothing why?" Yoongi asked .

" well because you and Jimin haven't talked all night, i saw the way he looked at you. I know you like him hyung" Jungkook said as he leaned back in the sofa.

Yoongi groaned as he ran his hands down his face in annoyed manner.

" that's the problem, he's still my boss and besides I'm leaving  in like 2 weeks"

"What!?" Jungkook exclaimed but luckily no one heard him over the loud music.

Yoongi sighed as he looked back at Jimin with a sad smile.

" he deserves better than me kook, I'll only put him in danger. I need to leave before things get out of hand."

" than be better" Jungkook said as he turned his whole body to face the older.

" what?"

" you said he deserved better, than be better"

Jungkook said as he shrugged his shoulders before standing up and making his way towards Taehyung.

"be better? "

____

(a/n)

the chapter is trash I'm sorry, I'm babysitting my baby sister and it's hard to write like that but i still want to update because school is gonna be on my ass 🤠

anyway Jimin and Yoongi are bae, breathe if you agree 😔