episode 26

"kitten?" yoongi called out as he looked into the living room. A small gasp left his lips as he rushed over, seeing the younger's pale body lying on the floor, as soon as Yoongi got close, he started coughing uncontrollably.

He looked to his right, seeing glass scattered around the floor with what looked like a smoke bomb to him. He covered his nose with his jacket as he ran towards Jimin.

"jimin can you hear me?" yoongi asked as he lifted the boys head. His heart almost broke when he didn't feel any heart beat, but to his luck it was still there but only faint.

With his broken hand he scooped the younger of the floor, ignoring the screaming pain. He rushed outside, seeing an ambulance already pull up. His lungs were screaming, for the smoke was extremely strong.

"p-please" Yoongi said as he laid Jimin on the bed, watching as they close the doors and drive off. Yoongi was right behind, since Namjoon had showed up.

Yoongi was internally panicking but his face held no emotion, the younger had looked half dead and the thought of loosing made Yoongi light headed.

The soon pulled up to the hospital, Yoongi rushing towards Jimin's room, only to be stop by a nurse.

"he's in the ER, please let us do our jobs" The woman calmy spoke as he pushed Yoongi away from the door, preventing him for seeing what was happing.

Tears filled his eyes as he turned around to face Namjoon. Namjoon pulled him into a hug where he let the older cry. Namjoon noticed the older's broken hand and made a mental note to force him to get it checked out.

After about an hour the Park family had shown up, Jimin's father had told yoongi it wasn't his fault, there wasn't anything he could have done.

It had been 2 hours, yet no one was allowed into Jimin's room. Namjoon had forced the older to get his hand treated.

" he's stable, his on oxygen so don't freak out, but there can only be one visitor" The doctor said as he directed his eyes on Yoongi, he saw the pain the males eyes hold, he wished the others had seen it too.

Jimin's mother stood up as she walked over to yoongi, giving him a big hug before shoving him inside the room.

Yoongi eyes began to tear up as he saw Jimin laying on the hospital bed, his body had returned some colors, so that was good at least.

He shakily took a seat as he took the younger's hand in his, giving it a squeeze as he let his tears fall down his face. He softly brushed Jimin's remaining hair out of his face.

Yoongi averted his eyes onto the screen beside him, watching as Jimin's heartbeat was on a steady rhythm.

"baby please open your eyes" Yoongi softly spoke as he stared at the male infront of him, he knew there was no hope in asking, but he just hope that his Jimin would come back to him.

He was so afraid of loosing the younger, there was so many things he still wanted to do, he wanted to buy him flowers, show him the stars, go on a picnic date with him, so many things he wished he said, had done.

He wanted to make the younger feel special, he guessed he waited to long. He had faith in Jimin, he really did, but the amount of smoke the younger inhale did alot of damage for he couldn't even breathe on his own.

Yoongi was so afraid, he already lost his mom, loosing Jimin would add to all the weight he had been feeling.

He honestly didn't know he had this much tears in his eyes, but seeing the person he like - no loved actually, laying half dead in a hospital absolutely broke him.

"baby?"

"baby please wake up"

"jimin?"

"can you hear me?"

" please answer me"

" it's been so long since i heard your voice"

"kitten?"

"jimin"

"baby?"

As yoongi's words seem like merely a whisper, he silently prays that the younger hears him calling, that he'll find his way back someway.

His grips on the younger's hands tightens as he lowers his head, allowing himself to let his tears soak the hospital sheets.

"i- i never had the chance to tell you" Yoongi chocked out as he looks at the younger, his vision had became blurry, his mind was seemly blank but he decided to speak his heart.

" you were the first person i actually loved, i hope you come back to me, so i can i actaully tell you this in person"

Yoongi bitterly chuckled at his own words, as he lifted his body of the chair, placing a soft kiss on the younger's lips. More tears streamed down his face as he sat back down.

He managed to calm himself down, taking deep breathes.

"please come back to me " yoongi softly said as he placed a kiss on the younger hand, smiling sadly at the boy infront of him.

That's when it happend, his worst fear came to life. The screen next to him started beeping, the line that once contained Jimin's heart beat had flatlined.

Yoongi watched as the doctors came rushing in, a nurse dragging him out of the room. He remembers calling out to Jimin, not wanting to leave the younger's side.

The next thing he knew he was on the floor, sobbing in Namjoon' s arms as he heard doctors scream.

"we're loosing him!"

Yoongi covered his ears, wanting everything just to be a nightmare. He wanted to wake up tommorow to a messy hair Jimin, smiley widely because Yoongi decided to surprise him with icecream.

he wanted to hold the younger, to kiss him, to tell him how much he loved him. He wanted to hear his adorable giggle again, to see his beautiful eye smile. He wanted to see the younger's blush again. He wanted to see the younger happy, usually when he's on the dance floor.

Yoongi opened his eyes, as he glanced back at the steel door infront of him. He still had his hands over his ears, keeping any sound out, others people's voices merely being a whisper.

"i love you..."

__

(a/n)

are you guys still okay? i hope you liked the chapter! I'm actaully happy with how it turned out for once.

if you ever want to talk, you can always dm on Instagram

@ jungkookies_amas 💜!