episode 39

it had been a few days since the whole leaving misunderstanding, but somehow Jimin was starting to doubt if it was a misunderstanding in the first place.

The older had been really quiet the past few days, he would almost never touch Jimin, not in a sexual way, it was just the handholding and the back hugs that Jimin missed. Maybe he was just being clingly?

They were eating dinner, tension so thick you could cut it with a knife.

"is something wrong?" Jimin finally spoke up as he played around with his untouched fruit bowl, refusing to make eye contact with the older.

Jimin heard Yoongi softly sigh before a short and stern "no" came out of his mouth. Jimin wanted to say something else, but the ring of the doorbell had decided other wise.

Jimin had put down his spoon and made his way to the door, it was both their off days so he wasn't exactly expecting someone.

"Hobi hyung?" Jimin questioned as he looked at the male who was standing infront of him. Hobi had his hands shoved in his jacket pockets, his head hung low.

"hey" he softly said as he looked up, instantly making eye contact with his first love. Jimin looked behind him and already knew what was happening.

He softly sighed to himself as he walked up the stairs, leaving the door open as Yoongi looked between his first love and the boy he was now head over heels with.

"kitten!" yoongi called out as he rushed up the stairs. Jimin had aggressively shut the door in his face.

"baby please open the door" Yoongi softly spoke as he turned the doorknob, to his surprise the door was already open.

He entered the room as he saw Jimin sitting on the edge of the bed, fiddling with his fingers. Jimin felt he had no right to be upset, it was just that the older had been so far away but yet so close these past few days that he couldn't stop himself but overthink. Maybe the older was just getting bored of him.

Jimin sniffed to himself as he refused to make eye contact with the older. Yoongi had sat down next to him, softly cupping his face making him look at him. Jimin couldn't help the tears welling up in his eyes as he looked straight at the boy he loved with his whole heart.

"baby don't cry" Yoongi softly spoke as he wiped Jimin's tears with his thumb. Jimin averted his eyes back down to his fingers again.

"do you still want this?" Jimin found himself whispering as he looked down his feet.

"of course i still want this, us, it's all I've ever wanted" yoongi softly spoke as he intertwined their hands together. It fit perfectly, just like a puzzle piece. They were each other's other half, they just needed to see it.

But somehow Jimin found himself still questioning whether the love he received was real. it wasn't as if he didn't love the older, even if they didn't say it out loud, he knew deep down. It was just that everyone found it so easy to up and leave, and with Hobi standing at his front door, it made him insecure in some way.

"you're all i ever want okay? only you, every part of you." Yoongi spoke as he cupped the younger's face, bringing Jimin out of the daze he was in. He found himself melting into the older's touch.

"I'm sorry for being a little distant lately, but don't ever think for a moment you're not important to me" yoongi said as he looked directly into the younger's eyes, a tender smile on his face. Jimin nodded as he stood up, pushing Yoongi slightly out the door as Hobi was still standing there.

"look I'm sorry for just showing up" hobi started as he started fiddling with his fingers. Yoongi sighed as he closed the door behind him.

"I'm leaving" Hobi finally spoke up as he looked at Yoongi with a sad smile.

"you are?" Yoongi questioned as he looked out over the garden.

"i just needed to see you before i go, i know you're with Jimin now, but you'll forever be my first" Hobi softly spoke as he looked down at his feet again.

Yoongi noticed that the younger was wearing the necklace he got him a few years back when they started dating. He smiled softly before pulling Hobi into a hug. The younger gasped at the sudden action but almost instantly melted into his touch.

"i hope you find someone who loves you with their whole heart" Yoongi softly spoke.

They broke the hug as Hobi gave the older a genuine smile, before shoving his hands in his pockets and walking away. He suddenly turned around, as Yoongi gave him a questioning brow.

"don't run away from him Yoongs, you deserve happiness" Hobi spoke into the air as he turned around, not giving the other any time to respond to him.

Yoongi smiled to himself as he made his way inside again, lazily making his way up into his shared bedroom.

A tender smile rested on his lips as he looked at Jimin's sleeping form, the younger must have been Exhausted.

Yoongi placed a soft kiss on the younger's forehead as he tucked him into bed. He softly ran his fingers through Jimin's locks, his silwer hair was already fading away.

Yoongi smiled to himself as he took Jimin's hand in his.

"i love you Park Jimin" he softly mumbled as he closed his own eyes, letting sleep take over him.

__

(a/n)

hi I'm sad and i don't know if I'll update over the weekend 👁️👄👁️.

also happy birthday HWANG HYUNJIN 🥺🥺❤️ i miss you.