episode 10

Jimin woke up first, he squinted his eyes due to the bright light coming through his white curtains. He felt a weight on his head as he  slowly looked up. He and Yoongi was curled up together. Yoongi's arms were around Jimin's waist while Jimin was flush against his chest. Yoongi's head was resting on Jimin's.

Jimin blushed, he didn't want to let go, he liked the warmth the elder had to give so instead he got comfortable and closed his eyes again. He wasn't tired so he just listened to Yoongi's steady heartbeat.

After about 20 minutes he felt Yoongi stir. Yoongi removed one hand from Jimin's waist as he lazily looked at his phone. It was only 9am. He groaned as he turned back to face the younger. Jimin had closed his eyes pretending to sleep.

Yoongi looked at the younger in his arms as he smiled. He sighed as he slowly pulled his arm out under Jimin not wanting to "wake" him. He placed a soft kiss on Jimin's forehead before he got of the bed walking to the shower to get ready.

Jimin smiled widely to himself once he heard the bathroom door close. He felt happy, it was just a simple kiss to the forehead but he loved it.

wahh does he do this everytime I'm asleep?

Jimin sighed happily as he rolled around in the bed squealing happily. He was like a teenage girl who just received her first kiss.

Alien 🤡😋
when are you coming home

never ~

whyyy???

yoongi just kissed me 😭 I'm so happy

BiTcH wHeN

no it was just a simple forehead kiss

cute 🥺 how come jungkook never kisses my forhead

BiTcH yOu LiTeRaLlY gOt SoMe DiCk?

yeah but still 🥺 i want forehead kisses

Whore
goodbye
i simply wanted to tell you I'm living a better life

🥺 i just wanted forhead kisses
_seen _

Kookie😚

give Taehyung forehead kisses, he's been complaining, do a better job at being a boyfriend

?
I'm not his boyfriend
but okay I'll give him forehead kisses

you're not his boyfriend?

no

oh

weird
-seen-

Jimin heard the bathroom door open as he averted his eyes. Yoongi had a towel wrapped around his waist, his hair was wet as some droplets fell down on his toned stomach

oh good lord rail me sence less

Jimin stared, he knew Yoongi saw him but he didn't care, Yoongi looked like a full course meal and damn was Jimin hungry.