episode 7

Yoongi approached the the security unit, though he was dressed in black skinny jeans and his leather jacket, namjoon didn't seem to mind.

" you just need to guard the door for the rest of the night, jungkook will be with you "

yoongi only nodded, making his way towards the door. Jungkook was already situated there. He raised an eyebrow when he saw the older approaching.

" missing the tornement? " jungkook questioned. Yoongi stopped walking.

how did this dude know?

" oh come on suga, I'd recognize you anywhere" Jungkook stated with a matter-of-fact tone.

"hyung to you" yoongi simply replied as he leaned his head against the wall.

"so~ hyung i heard Jimin kissed you"

Yoomgi nodded, he knew Taehyung and Jimin were bestfriends, so the fact that jungkook knows wasn't any news to him

" and? "

" and what? he was drunk nothing more " Yoongi simply answered as he closed his eyes. Jungkook didn't ask any future.

The night went by fast, Yoongi's shift ending in 3 minutes, he spent the most on the night drinking coffee and listening to Jungkook talking about Jimin and Taehyung.

He had no idea what he was guarding but he really didn't care, he got free coffee and was paid to just stand in one place so it was a win win.

He tiredly made his way into his apartment as simply slumped towards his bed, feeling drained.

fucking hate you

yoongi felt around for his phone, wanting to throw it against a wall, it wasn't his alarm that went off, it was someone calling him, he was tried and grumpy.

The bright screen made him squint his eyes, it was only 8, still being dark outside due to it being winter. He only had 2 hours of sleep. The caller ID said unknown.

"hello?"  yoongi asked as closed his eyes.

"Mr. Min?" an all to familiar voice asked on the other side of the phone.

"yes Mr..park"  yoongi said back, not minding that he was just woken up.

"I'm just calling to say that we leave to LA in 2 days, you sound tired, I'm sorry for disturbing you"

yoongi had on faint smile, why he was smiling, he didn't know.

"It's okay, I'll see you in 2 days"

"uh goodbye"

"goodbye"

yoongi ended the call as he threw his phone somewhere on the bed. He went back to sleep with a small smile on his face. Hearing Jimin's voice somehow made his morning a little better.

___

Jimin was running around his apartment, it was currently 7am and he was packing. Why didn't he pack yesterday? Well because he fell asleep, yes that was his excuse, he fell asleep and is now running around to get all his thing in order.

He wasn't even dressed, only running around in sweats, his hair in a little ponytail. He stumbled on the heeps of clothes on his bedroom floor. He was currently looking for his leather jacket and the thought of not getting it was making him cry. Really, he did want to cry.