episode 32

Jimin woke up the next morning with
1: no dick inside him and
2 : no Yoongi beside him either.

He furrowed his eyebrows as he looked at over at the clock. It was merely 7am and even if yoongi did wake up early, he usually never would get up before 7:30.

Jimin felt a sharp pain in his abdomen but shrugged it off as the side effect ( stan Straykids) of last night's events. He was covered in bruises and hickeys traveling down his collarbone towards his innner thigh.

Jimin climb out of bed where he undressed himself from the maid costume he still had on and picked up his boxers and Yoongi's hoodie.

As soon as Jimin exited their shared bedroom his nose was filled with the scent of syrup and strawberries. He smiled as he made his way downstairs.

There Jimin was met by a messy hair yoongi standing infront of his stove, flipping some pancakes. He had on Jimin's apron that didn't really fit him much.

Jimin waddled over towards the older before wrapping his arms around his waist. Yoongi stopped what he was doing for a second but smiled when he noticed the familiar hands around his waist.

"goodmorning kitten" Yoongi said as he slightly turned his body to kiss the top of Jimin's head.

"goodmorning" Jimin replied as he placed his head on the older's shoulder. Jimin let out a content sigh before he made his way over to the island in the middle of the kitchen .

Yoongi placed the breakfast infront of the younger where they enjoyed their breakfast in the company of each other.

It was now a little before 7, Jimin and Yoongi had spent the day together watching their favourtie movies and eating all types of snacks. Jimin was growing hungry but didn't feel like cooking .

"can i order us some pizza?" Jimin asked as he looked at yoongi to see the older's face. Yoongi nodded, not really paying attention.

Jimin climb off Yoongi where he reached for his phone on the coffee table.

"I'll just order from our regular place then" Jimin said as he started dailing numbers on his phone.

Yoongi turned his gaze from the tv towards the boy infront of him, lifting his brow into the air.

"The one we had before i got attack. You know that dude hope or something?" Jimin said as he swayed his phone in his hands, trying to explain what he was saying.

At the mention of Hobi's name Yoongi grabbed the phone out of Jimin's hand. Jimin looked at him confuse.

" are you sure you wanna get pizza? " Yoongi asked as he sighed, he knew he still owned Hobi some sort of explanation and didn't want to do anything that might upset the younger.

"yeah... why? don't you want it?" Jimin asked confused as he sat down next to Yoongi.

"it's not that.. it's just that he and i, you know" Yoongi said as he looked down at the phone in his hands.

Jimin softly smiled as he retrieved his phone.

"we don't have to order if it makes you uncomfortable" Jimin softly said as he placed the phone back on the counter.

Yoongi looked up at Jimin before engulfing him in a big hug.

"ah....bub...can't" Jimin said as he slapped yoongi's shoulder. Yoongi laughed as he slightly released the younger before falling onto the couch with Jimin ontop of him.

Jimin laughed as he made himself comfortable before looking up at Yoongi. Yoongi smiled softly before brushing his long bang out of his face.

" i don't deserve you" Yoongi softly said as he leaned in to place a soft kiss on the younger's lips. Jimin wanted to protest but ended up laughing as Yoongi started tickling him.

They both ended up on the floor with Jimin gasping for breath.

"min... yoongi.. get off me" Jimin groaned as he finally got the older off him. He smiled to himself before turning around to lay ontop of Yoongi.

Yoongi lazily looked up when he felt Jimin's weight on his lower half. Jimin smiled at him before crawling upwards, making sure not to accidentally hurt the older underneath him.

"you -" Jimin said as he pointed at yoongi's chest with his index finger.

" do-" Jimin continued as he collapsed ontop of the older, making him groan at the sudden weight but a chuckle still left his lips.

"deserve me" jimin whispered as he looked at Yoongi with nothing but love. Yoongi smiled back at the younger before giving him a quick peck.

They ended up just cooking ramen and enjoying the rest of their movie snuggled up between soft blankets and alot of pillows.

Jimin ended falling asleep on the couch. Yoongi chuckled at the cute sight before he lifted the younger off the couch, careful not to wake him up.

He softly place Jimin on the bed, tucking the boy in as he moved to his own closet to get clothes more comfortable for bed.

It was already 11 and Yoongi didn't feel like doing anything so he just crawled in next to the younger before pulling him close, enjoying the warmth the boy had to offer.

Yoongi had never been this inlove since Hobi. He maybe even likes- sorry loves Jimin more than anyone ever in the world. It scared him but he was willing to take a risk.

Yoongi smiled to himself as he intertwined their hands. He felt Jimin stir a little before he turned around, pulling the older even closer to his body.

Jimin mumbled a sleepy "Goodnight" before going off to dreamland.

"goodnight kitten" Yoongi softly said as he smiled before closing his eyes.

____

(a/n)

this chapter was sooooo diffrent from the original one. In the original one there was like blood but i was like "nah lemme give them some fluff, they've been through enough".

Well enjoy it while it last because next chapter I'ma make ya'll hate me 😋, love being evil.

STREAM ATEEZ ' s NEW SONG YA'LL HOES 👁️👄👁️

🥺🥺omg this story hit 6k reads and it's not even a month thank you guys so much!