T A E K O O K S P E C I A L

Taehyung entered his apartment complex, he was honestly tired from crying so much. He kicked of his shoes as hanged his coat on the racked. He turned around as he locked the door behind him.

He softly sighed to himself as he looked around the dark living room, the only source of light being the moon. Taehyung hated nights like these, he was alone with himself and his thoughts.

Taehyung moved in the darkkness of his apartment, not wanting to put on the lights, mainly because he didn't want to see how off a mess he is.

He slowly dragged his body upstairs, dreading the idea of even being there but that  it all soon changed when he saw his bedroom.

There were candles standing on his nightstand, it honestly smelled a little like vanilla, Taehyung's favourite. There was an isle made out of small  candles all leading towards his bed.

He walked down the path to his bed, which was covered in the rose pedals. Tears formed in his eyes as he picked up a note and rose.

" remember the first time we met, you were holding a rose bouquet"

Taehyung smiled at the memorie, he looked around the room, noticing another note on his pillow.

" go to the bathroom"

Taehyung did as instructed as he entered his bathroom, there were 2 notes plasterd to his mirror, one looked old and slightly torned while the other was fresh.

" this is the note you wrote to me before i kissed you"

Taehyung laughed as tears steamed down his face, he carefully took the note of the mirror as he read it.

"meet me in the dance studio at 5:30! don't be late

-taetae :) "

More choked out tears came out as Taehyung laughed at the sudden sight of Jungkook panicking when he realized he kissed Taehyung.

He looked around and saw another note

" kitchen"

Taehyung walked out towards his bedroom where he carefully walked over the candles. He made his way down to his kitchen, his vision slightly getting blurry with all the tears forming in his eyes.

He looked around and saw his own hoodie with a teddy bear. He snorted at the memorie, he walked over and read the note attached

" this is from that one night you were drunk and called me a pussy for not wanting to sleep with your teddy bear"

Taehyung chuckled to himself as he picked up the bear . It was white furred bear with brown eyes. He smiled softly at the bear before he looked around seeing another note on the opposite side of the counter.

" balcony, come eyes closed"

Taehyung made his way to the balcony but before he could open his glass door he closed his eyes with his hands. The rose and teddy bear tucked under his arm.

He walked out and felt a slight breeze against his skin, it was already midnight  so it was to expect.

"you can open your eyes now" Jungkook softly spoke.

Taehyung lowered his hands as he gasped at the sight. There was a round table in the middle, decorated in a simple white clothed and rose pedals scattered across the table. There were candles and two plates with a bottel of wine.

Taehyung turned around to see Jungkook dressed in his usually suit. Tears formed in Taehyung's eyes as he looked up at Jungkook's eyes.

"hi" Jungkook muttered with the most soft expression on his face.

"h-hi" Taehyung choked out.

Jungkook made his way towards Taehyung where he engulfed the older in a hug. Taehyung chuckled a little into Jungkook's chest.

Taehyung broke the hug as he looked up at Jungkook's eyes again.

" you did all this for me?" Taehyung softly asked.

Jungkook nodded as he wiped away the remaining tears on Taehyung's cheek. He softly smiled as he guided Taehyung over to the table, pulling out his chair for him.

Taehyung smiled at the action as he watched Jungkook enter his kitchen and come back with a pizza box. Taehyung snorted when he realized that was what they were eating. Jungkook joined him as they're laughter filled the quiet atmosphere.

"sorry" Jungkook mumbled as he placed 3 pizza slices infront of the older. Taehyung smiled fondly at Jungkook.

He realized the younger had styled his hair , one thing he refused to do. His skin glowed against the moonlight as the candles made sparkles appear in his beautiful brown honey orbs. His features were relax, he seemed calm and happy. He  was the most  beautiful man to every walk the planet, he himself was art.

Jungkook looked up with equal fondness in his eyes. Taehyung's eyes were slightly red and puffy due to the crying, this only made his brown orbs look prettier. Gosh Taehyung looked unreal in Jungkook's eyes. There was no one in this world that matched his personality. Taehyung had the most prettiest smile in the world, but jungkook loved it more when he was the cause of it

i love him

"beautiful" jungkook mumbled as he let himself get lost in Taehyung's eyes. There was no one else except them. No one else could come near they're special bond.

"who?" Taehyung mumbled as he continued to let himself drown away in the eyes of the boy he realized to love so much

"you" jungkook whispered but it was audible enough for Taehyung to hear. Jungkook smiled as he broke the eye contact, taking Taehyung's hands in his.

Taehyung smiled down at their hands, it seemed to fit perfectly, like they were made for each other and for each other only.

"hyung" Jungkook spoke up as he kept his eyes on their intertwined fingers.

" i know I'm always a little brat but i want you to know that i mean every word i say to you. I care for you more than i care for myself actaully, gosh I'm so inlove with you. You drive me insane, you have the biggest heart, and it's been broke to many times. If you would give me a chance i would love to help you through it, i don't want fix it because you don't need fixing your perfect... "

jungkook trailed off as he looked up at Taehyung's glassy eyes again. He softly smiled as he stretched out his free hand to wipe away the tears.

"  will you go out with me? " Jungkook softly asked as he looked directly into Taehyung's eyes.

" i - i would love to" Taehyung choked out as he immediately stood up, rushing in Jungkook's arms.

Jungkook immediately took Taehyung into his arms as he inhaled the older's scent, happy with the beautiful moment they shared with each other.

Taehyung broke the hug as he cupped Jungkook's cheeks, wiping away the tears that were flowing down his cheeks.

" why are you crying?" Taehyung asked as he sofly pecked Jungkook's cheeks in an attempt to kiss his tears again.

" because you make me happy" Jungkook said as he locked eyes with Taehyung. Taehyung smiled as he placed a slow and sweet kiss on Jungkook's lips .

They spent the rest of the night basking in each other's embrace. Taehyung was extremely happy, he didn't feel alone and afraid, he didn't feel scared to actaully love Jungkook back. Instead he felt the happiness take over, as he could finally say that he was inlove - no that he loved Jungkook with all his heart.

___

(a/n)

not to ruin the mood but i was crying while writing this 🤠 like i was full on sad while writing a happy chapter 🤡 clownery if you ask me

i hoped you guys liked the taekook fluff tho, it was something new and i wanted to take a little bit attention back to them.

🥺thank you for all the support on his book, it really means alot me!