chapter 10

Plain open fields and long bumpy rounds occupied the Min family as they finally arrived at their destination.

They were in the middle of nowhere, the blazing sun shining down on them as the birds chirped, the long uncut grass waved hello as the sound of the water's excitement made it's way to Ji-yoon's ears,the boy already wanting to jump in and swin.

The cabin looked well cared for, and they seemed to be only a  couple of kilometers away from the nearest gas station.

"already, let's get inside" Jimin instructed to the boys, not liking the heat of the sun in the moment.

About 20 minute later, everyone was dressed more weather friendly, their bags scatters around the small, yet spacious cabin.

" can we go swim later?" Ji-yoon asked excitedly, bouncing on the leather couch as he awaited an answer from his dads.

Yoongi simply nodded, the younger letting out a loud squeal before Jimin had even gotten the chance to protest, and with that the younger was down the hallway and in his room, returning to his forgotten car set.

" what should a make for dinner?" Jimin questioned, crouching down to look at all the ingredients.

" anything's fine love" Yoongi smiled, standing in the doorway as he watched the younger struggle with his apron.

"uh.. a little help please" Jimin shyly asked, watching as Yoongi made his way towards him.

The older had pulled him closer by his waist, holding intense eye contact as he effortlessly tied the younger's apron around his back, making sure to "accidently" make it a little too tight.

" oops sorry" Yoongi smirked, loosing up the apron a bit before Jimin coughed, stepping back and returning to his previous position.

"thanks" the younger mumbled embarrassed, glancing at the older before he continued with dinner.

It was already around 5, and since the older had promised Ji-yoon they would go swimming, that's exactly what they did.

"Let's go" Yoongi stated, taking the younger's hand as the two males made their way down the sand path, making sure to step over the holes.

Soon they were faced with lake, the water glistening from the sun's reflection.

Ji-yoon started jumping in his place, making Yoongi chuckle as he applied sunscreen to the younger.

" don't swim off to far hmm? Appa needs to be able to see you okay" Yoongi instructed, giving the younger his floaty as Ji-yoon nodded, running off with it.

Yoongi watched with fond eyes, taking out the Polaroid camera as he took a picture, smiling widely at the younger who was tryna his best not to fall out of the duck floaty.

Warm hands made their way inside Yoongi's shirt, the older looking over his shoulder into warm brown eyes, a soft smile now on his features.

"thought you didn't like the sun?" Yoongi questioned with a little chuckle, pulling Jimin closer to his body.

" i don't, but i don't wanna be alone" The younger smiled, dipping his feet into the cool water.

He looked up, waving back at Ji-yoon who was waving at him with so much energy.

Yoongi hummed, putting the camera back down as he rested his head on Jimin's shoulder, taking the younger's warm hands in his. He watched as their hands folded perfectly into each other.

Jimin smiled, resting his head on top of the olders, his feet swaying into the cool water as he kept his eye on Ji-yoon, smiling fondly at the excited boy.

It didn't take very long for Ji-yoon to get exhausted, the younger slowly making his way over to where his dad's were seated.

The two males had later moved to some shade under a big tree. They didn't want to sit in the sun for so long, and they could keep a eye on Ji-yoon from there.

Ji-yoon plopped down in the middle of the two, a sleepy smile on his face as he rested his head on Yoongi's lap, his one hand on Jimin's tummy.

"we're gonna head back soon" Jimin stated to the younger, covering him with a towel since he soaked.

The younger only hummed, knowing well that his Appa would probaly just carry him to the cabin anyway.

They stayed like that for a little while, Yoongi and Jimin holding hands as Ji-yoon laid inbetween them, eyes closed and steady breaths leaving his little body.

Yoongi turned his head, the wind swaying Jimin's hair a little, the younger giggling at the sudden feelings.

"pretty" Yoongi mumbled, heaving out a sigh as he let his head rest against the tree trunk.

" so pretty" the older voiced out, Jimin now turning at him with a smile on his face.

" wanna go?" Jimin asked  tilting his head at his question, totally oblivious to the way the older was looking at him.

The older only hummed, bringing his body forwards as he crashed their lips together, Jimin gasping but kissing back the second he realized what was happening.

Both of them smiled half way in, so happy to be in each other's arms.

_____
(a/n)
i hope this chap was okay, i don't know how i feel about it 🤍, I'm always here if anyone wants to talk!