chapter 1

it was a particular cold winter night when ji-yoon woke up to his parents screaming at each other. It had never happened before, so the four year old was naturally scared.

It was midnight already and the four year old slowly got out of bed, small feet hitting the wooden floor.

upon hearing the shouting get louder, ji-yoon slowly put his little hand on the doorhandle. He heard a slap sound and something like the bed creaking, and slowly tears welled up in his eyes.

"a-appa?" the younger choked out as he entered their bedroom.

"a-ah oh my god Ji-yoon"  jimin breathed out as he looked up at Yoongi who was  hovering above him.

Yoongi smirked, having the sudden urge to slam into Jimin again and make him moan out loud, but the little tears in Ji-yoon's eyes made him drop his head in Jimin's neck instead, trying to control himself.

To say Jimin was fucked out of his mind was an understatement, but having his husband twitch inside him, with his four year old standing at the door, probaly not understanding a thing was just a tad overwhelming.

"Ji-yoon baby are you okay" Jimin asked as he looked down  between him and Yoongi.

"heard screaming and got scared" the younger sniffed, making his way inside the room.

Jimin panicked, slapping Yoongi's shoulder as the older grunted, lifting his body up and pulling out of Jimin, the younger throwing his head into the pillow as he coverd his mouth with his hand, trying to muffle out his moan.

Yoongi climbed of their bed, grabbing his boxers that was laying on the floor and covering Jimin with their blanket.

Ji-yoon made grabby hands into Yoongi's direction as the older picked him up, sitting down on the bed next to Jimin.

" hey you can't fall asleep" Yoongi cooed as he softly moved Jimin's bangs out of his face, the younger whining softly. His hair was all messy and his eyes were still a little teary, he had love marks trailing from his neck all the way down to his inner thigh.

" you have to explain to your son why you were screaming so loud" Yoongi smirked, cradling Ji-yoon in his arms.

- a hour prior -

" bub" Jimin whined, standing infront of the mirror as he looked at Yoongi, the older sitting on the edge of their bed, his tie a little loose around his neck.

Yoongi hummed as he unbuttoned the top two of his buttons, his suit jacket loosing hanging on the jacket rack. His shoes and socks were off, and his white button up was rolled up to right under his elbows, his gold watch shining in the dim light of the room.

" ji-yoon-ah is probably asleep right?" Jimin questioned, propping his head in his hands as he watched the older unbutton more of his buttons until it was all open, revealing his milky white skin that had slightly fading love marks on them.

Yoongi raised his brow, looking up and staring at Jimin who had his back to him, the two making eye contact through the mirror.

" It's already 11 babe of course he'll be asleep"  yoongi smirked, knowing exactly where this was going.

Jimin hummed, turning around and looking at Yoongi who was man spreading, his hands behind him to prop himself up while his upper body was on full display, his shirt still on however.

" so I've been thinking" Jimin started, making his way over to the bed.

Yoongi hummed, his eyes trailing down to Jimin's glorious legs, up to his tiny waist and back up to his eyes.