episode 17

*ring *

what the fuck

jimin groaned as he felt around for his phone eyes closed, he finally pulled it up to his face as he squinted at the bright light. It was 9am and he needed to get ready for work - correction they

"hmm come back to bed kitten" yoongi mumbled as he pulled Jimin down. Jimin smiled as he turned back hugging the older. Yoongi slowly opened his eyes as he started into Jimin's brown orbs.

Fuck i love him so much

i love him so much

Jimin cutely smiled as he poked Yoongi's cheek making the older laugh.

" we need to get up" Jimin whined as he started poking Yoongi's cheeks. Yoongi groaned as he pulled Jimin onto his lap, straddling him.

" i don't want to" he said as he pouted. Jimin smiled as he leaned down pecking Yoongi's lips before he climb off him.

He yanked the blankets of Yoongi. Yoongi simply rolled his eyes as he got out of Jimin's bed.

" i have to go home i don't have clothes, I'll be back at 10 okay?" Yoongi said as he placed a quick kiss on Jimin's lips before closing the door.

___

Jimin patiently waited for Yoongi to show up. He was bouncing on his couch out of excitement. Yes he did see the older an hour ago, but he was so used to seeing him around.

He heard Yoongi's  motorcyle  pull up as a squeal left his lips. He calmed himself down as Yoongi walked into the living room, normal black suit on his body, his brown hair neatly combed back with a strand to frame his face.

" ready kitten?" yoongi asked as he saw the younger just staring at him.

" yes daddy" Jimin blurted out, a shade of pink spreading across his face. Yoongi only smirked as he grabbed the younger's suitcase, walking behind him towards the driver.

Yoongi sat with Jimin in the back, the driver not really paying any attention to it. Yoongi placed a hand on the younger's thigh. Jimin froze upon feeling and slightly looked down, seeing the familiar pair of rings spread across his upper thigh.

Yoongi gave it a good squeeze, making the veins in his hands slightly show.

oh good heaven, I'm so sucking him off when he get to the office

Yoongi started rubbing his thigh as he moved his hand to Jimin's inner thigh. Jimin quickly squeezed his legs tight, being a dancer really has its benefits.

Yoongi nonetheless pushed Jimin's legs open, a quiet gasp leaving his mouth at the sudden force. Yoongi didn't have enough time to do anything because he heard the drivers voice.

" sir we have arrived" he said as he looked back. Yoongi quickly removed his hand as he thanked the driver, getting out as he opened Jimin's door.

Jimin greeted his employee's as he made his way towards his office. Just as he was about to open the door, someone called out his name.

" Jimin!"

Jimin looked at the direction, a slight smile forming on his face as he sees his sister speed walking up to him, giggling at the way she moved her arms .

" rosie" he said as he pulled her into a hug. She giggled as she looked back at Yoongi who was only staying a few meters away, looking over them.