episode 6

Jimin woke up around 2 in the afternoon and boy was he hungry. Jimin made a mental note to get him a mini frige inside his room as he didn't want to go to his kitchen every time.

After some time he opened the fridge only to find nothing. Yes he was rich but he barely went grocery shopping. He sighed as he closed the fridge door feeling for his phone to call a pizza place or something.

After about 20 minutes of waiting he heard his doorbell ring. He walked over peaking through the hole as he opend the door to a male standing with a pizza box.

He gave him his card as the man scanned and handed it back.

"woah you're park jimin" the male said as he stared at the silver hair male. Jimin shrugged as he took the pizza.

" want an autograph?" Jimin asked as he lazily met the guys eyes.

he looks like a ball of sunshine

"can i really?" he excitedly asked.

"sure why not" Jimin said as he placed the pizza down grabing a pen and a piece of paper.

" To who do i make it out to?" Jimin asked as he stared writing.

"Jhope sir"

Jimin nodded.

"keep up the good work Jhope! Remeber to smile and be happy, live life to the fullest <3"

- Park Jimin

Jhope beamed as he took the paper from Jimin. Jimin shot him a smile as he closed the door .

__

It was late? early? All jimin knew it was 1am and he had a meeting to attend to. the meeting itself was at 12 but knowing that he had to see Yoongi just didn't let him sleep. Jimin tossed and turned but eventually fell asleep.

ring ring!

That's it I'm murdering everyone today

Jimin closed his eyes for 2 seconds and it's already morning. He groaned as he got up dressing himself in his suit, skipping breakfast since he cleary overslept. He hated working on Sundays but he didn't have any other choice.

"you think he would notice if i ignore him" Jimin mubled as he locked his door.

" i hope it's not me " Yoongi replied as he looked at the younger.

jimin jumped at the sudden voice.

"Gosh Yoongi you scared the shit out of me " Jimin replied as he held onto his beating chest. He picked up his suitcase as he walked, well tried to walk to the car.

"Mr. Min?" Jimin said as he looked up at the elder infront of him. Yoongi was preventing him from leaving.

Yoongi smirked as he looked down at Jimin's lips before licking his own, the sudden action making Jimin's tummy do back flips.

" oh sorry" Yoongi replied as he stepped out of Jimin's way.

They soon arrived at the building. Jimin being greeted by the staff as Yoongi walk behind him. Jimin entered the meeting area as he sat down, yoongi positioned at the door. Yoongi glanced at Jimin as he watched the younger lean back his head and close his eyes.

oh fuck look away unholy thoughts coming in

Yoongi quickly averted his eyes to the floor infront of him. After a while he looked up to see Jimin calmy going through some files. Soon after a bunch of males showed up, some sitting down and some standing around the room.