chapter 16

"what? what do you mean 3 million is missing?"  Jimin asked confused, letting out a tight lip smile as he saw Jungkook entering the room.

Jungkook raised his brow, signaling Ji-woon to stay quiet. Ji-woon smiled, nodding his head as he swung his legs from left to right.

" are you sure? was there something left behind?" Jimin nibbled on his bottom lip, trying his best to stay calm.

Yoongi and Namjoon was still not back, and he figured the two must have been called in before they contacted Jimin, they were the head of security.

" okay, please keep me updated " Jimin nodded his head, ending the call as he let out a sigh.

He didn't have much time with Yoongi anymore, and now more it was going to be stolen. Looking down at his clock, he realized it was already 4 in the afternoon.

He only had 8 hours left

" hyung?" Jungkook asked, pulling Taehyung closer to his body. The older leaned his bodyweight against his boyfriend, letting out a little yawn.

" ah don't worry about it, Woon-ah? didn't you want to show them something?" Jimin asked, pushing Ji-woon's hair out of his face.

"yes yes!" Ji-woon nodded, getting out of his chair and  taking the two males by their hands, Taehyung giving Jungkook the puppy eyes as they were dragged down the hallway and into Ji-woon's room.

" should i start making dinner ?" jin questioned, coming into the room. His hair was standing up in some places as the older had just woken up from a nap.

" sure, help yourself out" Jimin sighed, getting ahold of a cling peach and  rinsing it underneath the tap.

he looked up, looking at the grass that was being swayed from left to right due to the gentle breeze.

"Namjoon texted, he said they'll be back soon, something about security"

Jin rinsed the ingredients underneath the running water, placing them all on the cutting bord.

"i didn't ask any questions since i don't know much about it" Jin mumbled embarrassed, a soft shade of pink  lighting up his features.

" don't worry hyung, i don't know much either"  Jimin mumbled, letting out a little giggle.

" so how's the married life going?" Jimin asked, going to sit on the barstool. Jin started cutting, a small smile on his face.

"it's good, really good" Jin mumbled, letting out a giggle.

"yah stop making me embarrassed!" Jin let out his windshield laugh, aggressive cutting into an onion.

" aww hyungie~"

" is the food ready yet? I'm starving" Jhopes loud voice boomed into the room, the male leaning against the doorframe

"there's some snacks" Jimin pointed at a container, Jhope nodding as he took it, plopping down infront of the tv.

Jimin let out a shaky breath, it felt like his lungs were contracting and not making way for enough air. He shook his head, trying to calm his beating heart but everything seemed to go wrong at the moment.

first yoongi, now 3 million, what's next?

" we're home!" Namjoon yelled as he and Yoongi took of their shoes.

Jimin tried to focus on the chatting voice of Jin, but his ears started to ring and his head started spinning as he gripped onto the table, trying to steady himself.

"-min, are you okay? " Jin asked worried, Yoongi entering the kitchen with a raised brow.

Jimin shook his head, tears welling up in his eyes. This was all to much for him, and he didn't know how much more he'd be able to take. It all felt so hard to breath in that moment and he didn't know -

"kitten?" yoongi's voice was soft, as if he knew exactly what was going on.

and with a single look Jimin found his worries being washed away. A pair of strong arms wrapped around his tiny waist, hoisting him up into the air.

He grabbed onto Yoongi's neck, nuzzling his face into his husband's chest to avoid the worry looks from his friends.

"we'll be the room" Yoongi gently smiled at Jin, turning around and walking over to his and Jimin's shared bedroom.

he pushed open the door, feeling Jimin's body lightly began to shake and he instantly knew the boy in his arms were crying.

"hey hey I'm right here" Yoongi soothed, one hand on the younger's lower back and the other pushing the door closed.

He walked over to the bed, sitting down and rubbing soothing circles on Jimin's back. He whispered sweet nothings into the younger's ear until only little sniffs were heard.

"you know i hate it when my pretty boy cries" Yoongi smiled, cupping Jimin's cheeks. He smiled at the boy, squishing his cheeks together as Jimin giggled.

he leaned in, placing a soft kiss on the younger's lips.

" ahh, i love you ~" Yoongi sing songed, holding the boy tightly against his chest.

Jimin giggled at the olders words, letting out a content sigh as Yoongi laid down, Jimin's head now on his chest.

"i love you to" Jimin whispered, a gentle smile now on his face

__
(a/n)
ayo I'm back on sleeping at 5 in the morning with 1 meal a day 👍🏽 but we updated yeah!!!