chapter 9

it was around 6am when the Min family had gather around the dinner table, a very sleepy Ji-yoon situated on his Appa's lap, all the maids confused as to why on earth they were up so early.

" wanna sleep" Ji-yoon mumbled out inbetween his yawns, the 4 year old not fond of waking up so early, ever.

" we have a little adventure, you can sleep in the car if you finish your toast hmm" Yoongi whispered into his ear, the younger slowly nodding as he reached forward, grabbing the toast and softly nibbling on it.

Jimin had reached for his phone, snapping a picture of the two without their notice as they were too occupied as to who got the bigger toast, even if they were all the same size.

" all done" Ji-yoon proudly stated, taking a long sip out of his juice box. Yoongi hummed, having just finished as he momentarily looked up at his husband, the younger putting the plates in the middle.

" let's get going" Jimin excitedly perked up, grabbing his keys and a thick coat for Ji-yoon. Their things were already packed and in the car, ready to hit the road for their little trip.

The younger waddled up to the car, waiting for his Dadda to unlock it before he made an extreme amount of effort to get into the back seat, finally plopping down.

It didn't take very long for the younger to fall asleep again, his head propped on a pillow as he was strapped in the car.

Yoongi took his place in the driver seat, turning the key in the ignition as the car engine began to roar. Jimin started playing faint music, enough to hear but not loud enough to wake the younger up.

As they made their way out of their garage, Jimin had vowed to himself to forget that he was on a time limit, and only think of it as a simple road trip with the boys he loved the most.

He turned his head, watching as the golden reflection of the sunlight settled on the side of the olders face, his glasses on the bridge of his nose, one ring clad hand on the steering wheel, the other outside the window.

He looked beautiful, and for a moment, just for a moment, Jimin was content. He was content with the way they decided to spend the olders last few days.

The younger softly gasped when he felt cold fingers intertwine with his warm ones, the temperature difference making goosebumps arise on his skin, yet he loved the feeling of it.

Yoongi softly smiled, bringing his hand up to his lips as he pressed the softest kiss on the back of his hand, yet the simple action had Jimin blushing furiously, his face as red as a tomato.

The rest of the drive not much was spoken, Jimin had looked out over the beautiful scenery, the varies flowers starting to bloom in the open fields.

Yoongi's mind was racing, but Jimin's hand in his made him feel calm, made him realize what he was going to loose if he choose to stay, if he choose to be selfish this one time.

He had acted collected before ( don't count the fact that he was crying like a baby the other night) but now he truly realized what he would lose.

Yet it didn't matter in that moment, he still had 66 hours left, and that was enough for him to express the love he had for his family, for the people who meant so much to him in the shortest amount of time.

and he was going to make every last second count, he was sure of it.

Yoongi turned his head momentarily, seeing as Jimin's hair was softly swaying along with the wind, and the younger looked so breathtaking in his eyes.

The gold of the sun had settled on his face, making his brown eyes sparkle with even more excitement, his lips were slightly parted, sounds of amusement leaving through them.

The younger looked happy, and that was all Yoongi ever wanted, was to make the younger happy for as long as he could.

he was happy and that was all that mattered.

____
(a/n)

I've been doing very bad mentally, but i still wanted to update the book since i know so many of you are waiting for updates 🤍, i hoped you liked the chapter!