episode 29

ughh where is it??

jimin groaned as he threw random clothes on the ground. He was already late for his welcome back party. Everything was a mess and he was on the point of crying again

"hyung!" jimin shouted as he turned around to look at the door.

"yes?" yoongi asked as he looked around the mess of a room.

"i can't find it" Jimin pouted as he placed his hands on his hips.

"kitten come here" yoongi instructed as he stepped over his and Jimin's clothes.

Yoongi had moved in when Jimin was let go from the hospital. He first wanted to sleep in the guest room but his kitten wasn't having off it.

"right here" yoongi said with a small smile as he picked up the black tie.

Jimin groaned as he carefully stepped over the heeps of clothes, not wanting to accidently fall and hurt himself. He was still recovering after all.

Yoongi pulled him closer by the waist as he gave the latter a hug. Jimin instantly melted into the touch. He's been so stressed lately and the party was suppose to distract him, not make it worse.

Yoongi pulled away as he neatly tied the tie around the younger's neck. He patted it when he was done before tucking a loose strand of hair behind his ear.

Jimin smiled as he quickly pecked the older's lips.

"Let's go" yoongi said as he pulled the younger out of the room, carefully guiding him down the stairs.

After about a 20 minute drive they finally pulled up to the Park mansion. It was crowed and Jimin found his anxiety rising up, but with Yoongi by his side it wasn't as bad as it always was.

"I'm right here okay?" yoongi whispered as he intertwined their hands. Jimin smiled as he looked down, giving their hands a firm squeeze before nodding his head.

"chimmie!" Taehyung shouted out as he ran over, engulfing his bestfriend in a bone crushing hug.

"taetae" jimin excitedly exclaimed as he hugged the younger back with equal force.

" i missed you so much" Taehyung pouted as he playfully slapped Jimin's arm. Jimin let out a chuckle before waving at Jungkook who was standing a few meters away.

" so have you -"

"no i can't right now" Jimin cut Taehyung off as he rolled his eyes.

"you don't even know what i was gonna say" Taehyung exclaimed as he kept slapping Jimin's arm.

" if you wanted to ask yoongi and i did the deed then no"

Taehyung pouted followed with a huff before he walked over to the bar. Jimin laughed as he and Yoongi walked over to his parents.

"Mama!" Jimin cutely exclaimed as he waddled over to his mom. She smiled widely at her son as he opened up her arms to hug her.

"you seem happy" Mrs park said as she kissed the top of his head.

"i am" Jimin softly replied as he turned his head to look at Yoongi. Yoongi didn't notice the loving gaze on him as he was talking to Namjoon.

"but im scared ~" Jimin whined as he slumped his shoulders. His mother looked at him confused before guiding him over to open seats.

"what are you scared of?" she asked as she took his hands in hers.

"i just -.. Lately I've been... you know" Jimin said as he looked down at his lap, a blush covering his cheeks.

"horny?" Mrs. Park asked with a little chuckle.

Jimin blushed as he nodded his head.

"but I'm afraid to ask Yoongi... well because it's only been a week since and the doctor said my hormones would be all over the place but i know yoongi wouldn't want to hurt me" Jimin said as he played with one of his rings.

"baby just ask him, I'm sure he'll be happy to be in you" Mrs park stated with a chuckle.

Jimin covered his crimson red cheeks with his hands as he cutely nodded. He felt a hand on his thigh as he looked through the gap of one of his fingers.

"who would love to be in you?" Yoongi asked as he titled his head a little.

Jimin blushed even more as he looked at the other direction.

Yoongi chuckled as he softly cupped the younger's face, making him look up at Yoongi.

Yoongi kissed the tip of his nose then the left cheek and the right cheek, making Jimin giggle at the cute actions.

He pulled away to look at Jimin before placing a sweet kiss on the younger's lips.

Jimin smiled widely before gently laying his head down on Yoongi's shoulder.

The spent the rest of the night in each other's arms as business men came to congratulate Jimin or just wish him a speedy recovery.

They had finally made it back to the house, it was already 1am and Jimin was exhausted. He needed sleep and cuddles.

Jimin cutely made grabby hands as Yoongi lifted him up and carried him into their shared bedroom.

Yoongi softly placed the younger on the bed before stripping them both leaving them in their boxers. He picked up some random hoodie on the ground and pulled it over Jimin's head.

Jimin let out a small "thank you" before curling up under his comfortable blankets. Yoongi joined Jimin and was about to put off the light but Jimin stopped it.

"wait -, don't put if off yet" Jimin fiddled with his fingers a little bit. Ever since the coma he's been afraid of the dark, mainly because it was so dark in his mind and the only source of light was when he came back to the real world.

"baby is something wrong?" Yoongi asked as he sat up against the headboard. Jimin shook his head no before he placed his head on Yoongi's chest, listing to his heart beat.

"I'm just scared of the dark, so you can put it off when I'm asleep" Jimin whispered.

Yoongi smiled at Jimin before playing with his hair, helping the younger fall asleep.

"kitten?" yoongi whispered. He only heard soft snores. He smiled before putting off the light and sleeping in the embrace of the boy he loved the most.

___

(a/n)

i feel like this chapter was eh 😑. But i updated anyway.