episode 37

authors note 18 +

Jimin and Yoongi had a sloppy makeout session as Jimin was being back up until he felt the soft material of his blankets.

His clothes were instantly off his head as he was currently in his boxers, his boner being as hard as ever. Yoongi smirked as he held the younger's hands above his hands before grinding down on him as a breathless moan escaped the younger's lips.

Yoongi stripped himself from his clothes before he was aburtly stopped.

"w-wait, i want to be ontop" Jimin softly whispered as he looked everywhere except the males eyes. Yoongi smiled as he made himself comfortable against the headboard.

Jimin made his way  in between yoongi's legs where he removed his boxers. He licked his lips before he put the tip in his mouth, swirling around it. Yoongi let out a soft grunt at the heat as Jimin took him fully in, hollowing out his cheeks as he bopped his head up and down at a steady rhythm.

"kitten" Yoongi breathed out as he gripped Jimin's hair, pushing him gently off with a pop.

Jimin removed his boxers where he positioned himself before slowly sliding down, it burnt since he only had silva and precum to help him but he really didn't care about that all to much.

Jimin was now fully down as he heard a grunt from Yoongi, he looked up to see the older already looking at him.

"t-tell me when to move" Jimin softly whispered as placed a soft kiss on the older's lips. He really couldn't stay like that for longer but he didn't want the older to feel so much pain.

In the midst of their makeout session Jimin felt his hips being moved upwards in a slow pace as he let out a moan, yoongi's length brushing against his walls.

Jimin in all honestly loved being slow fucked so it felt just as good as it felt for Yoongi. Jimin gazed up from his half lidded eyes as he saw Yoongi's head completely thrown back in pleasure.

He picked up his pace a little but soon felt his hips being slammed down, the older's length hitting him on his spot as he let out a breathless moan, gripping onto the older's biceps for support.

Yoongi bucked up his hips as he guided Jimin in a fast steady pace. Jimin's moans were growing louder as his high was coming.

"I'm" Jimin said as he was cut of by his own moan as Yoongi slammed his hips down again, really abusive his spot. Jimin let out a loud moan as he felt himself being filled from the inside as he reached his own high.

He collapsed ontop of the older where he let out a breathless chuckle. This was way diffrent from their normal routine, but he liked it, and he was sure the older liked it aswell.

"kitten we need to clean up" Yoongi said as he slightly shifted, earning a whine from the younger.

Jimin pouted as he sat upright, pushing himself of the older as he waddled over to the bathroom. Yoongi had changed the bedsheets before joining him in the shower.

"no funny business" Jimin exclaimed as he pointed a finger at Yoongi. The older chuckled with a roll of his eyes before he pecked the younger's lips.

They ended up cuddling next to each other as they mumbled sweet words before drifting off into a comfortable sleep.

___

(a/n)
a filter chapter since i needed to update
also i have no idea where I'm going with this book someone please sent help 🗡️🤠