episode 30

times skip ~ 2 weeks

"boss, we'll be back soon" Namjoon said as he left Jimin's office. Jimin merely nodded, too focused on his work to really care.

Its been 3 weeks since he left the hospital, things were finally going back to normal. He was back at work and there wasn't much for him to do. The only thing that was kinda awkward was being around Yoongi, it's not like he didn't like the older ( please he would cry if yoongi didn't come home on time) it's just that they haven't had sex since that day someone shot his poster.

( i would like a new one - Jimin)

Jimin wanted to ask Yoongi about it, since the older would often times stop Jimin from going to far, or would just end their makeout session with cuddles.

Not that it bothered him that much

okay maybe a little

Jimin's mind was making him go crazy and  he was starting to think that the older didn't find him attractive anymore. Maybe it was because he wasn't going to gym anymore. Well that can't be it since he didn't go too the gym that often before. Maybe it was-

"did you eat?" Yoongi asked as he walked into Jimin's office, placing a fruit bowl and a salad infront of the younger.

jimin smiled, taking the fruit bowl as he started eating. He pushed the questions to the back of his head, but Yoongi could see was distracted.

" what's wrong kitten?" Yoongi asked as he loosened his tie, slightly leaning back to man spread in the leather chair.

The sudden nickname had Jimin's stomach do backflips, yes the older did call him that often, but lately he replaced it 'babe' or 'chim'.

" nothing " Jimim replied as he looked down at Yoongi's thighs. Yoongi had on his regular suit, but his pants were hugging his body all too well.Yoongi hummed in respone, not wanting to push the younger further or upset him in any way

Jimin started stuffing his face with diffrent kinds of fruits, letting out soft moans in the process. He was unaware of it but Yoongi on the other hand was starting to  feel his pants tighten and the fabric was restraint his oh so painfully cock .

Yoongi shifted uncomfortable in his chair, but nonetheless kept his eyes on the younger. Jimin noticed the gaze and looked up with big innocent eyes.

fuck he'll look so pretty on his knees.

"something wrong?" Jimin asked as he titled his head a little, wiping off the remainings of the food.

Yoongi only shook his head no, taking in the beauty he called his boyfriend.

"I'll be home at six tonight" Yoongi said as he stood up, his boner beginning to feel painfull against his pants.

Yoongi walked around the younger's desk, placing a quick kiss to his lips before leaving him to get back to work .

__

"come on you'll look cute" Taehyung begged as he held a cute maid oufit infront of Jimin's body.

jimin groaned, looking back at the black and white cat ears that matched the oufit.

"does Jungkook have a maid kink now?" Jimim groaned as he aggressively took the maid oufit out of Taehyung's hands, walking over to the bathroom to go change.

"no~, this is purely just for me, maid outfits are surprisingly comfortable to get fucked in"

"jungkook actually fucked you in one of these " Jimin asked as he poked his head from the bathroom.

"he was so turned on i couldn't even fit on 3 of them, had me between his legs by the second outfit" Taehyung chuckled as he recalled the events from 2 days prior.

"okay, it's kinda cute" Jimin said as he walked out of bathroom towards his mirror. Taehyung beamed at the sight, instantly grabbing the cat ears to put it on his head.

"if we weren't both bottoms I'll totally fuck you" Taehyung said as he attached a pearl necklace to pull of the final look .

" why is this so comfortable?" Jimin asked as he stroked the material, doing a little spin to show off the outfit.

"do you want me to order you some?" Taehyung questioned as he walked over to the bed, picking up the packaging that was scattered all around the wooden floor .

"yeah, but I'm keeping the pearls and the cat ears" Jimin smiled  as he made his way  back to the bathroom to change out of the costume .

"why?" Taehyung whined as he slumped his body on the bed.

"because Yoongi likes to call me kitten" Jimin said as he returned from the bathroom in some sweats and a hoodie.

"that's such a cute nickname" Taehyung said he propped himself up to look at his bestfriend.

"i mean yeah" Jimin held up his shoulders, taking out his phone to look at the time .

"what does Jungkook call you then?" Jimin questioned as he raised his eyebrow.

"his little slut" Taehyung said as his lips formed a taunting smirk, a glimpse of mischief flashing across his eyes .

"you are so kinky" Jimin faked gagged, as throwing a pillow towards the younger.

"what! don't you like it when yoongi goes " you've been a real bad slut today, disobeying daddy like this" Taehyung laughed, mocking the way Yoongi speaks .

"no, we don't do that in bed" Jimin said with a slight smile. He wouldn't mind yoongi calling him names, in all honestly it would probably turn him on even more.

"well your sex life is boring, seeing as you haven't had dick in like what 4 weeks?" Taehyung said with a roll of his eyes.

Jimin wanted to say something but was cut of by Taehyung.

"oh i just remembered i have another oufit at home, it's smaller than that one, I'll bring it later" Taehyung beamed as he hopped off the bed, grabbing the maid oufit on his way out.

Jimin only chuckled before plopping down on his bed, he had about another hour until Yoongi would return home.

___

(a/n)

another update *gasp *

lol cat boy's had been all over my for you page and i was like "why not make jimin into one too" and here we are