chapter 7

author note
18+
____
Yoongi's alarm had gone off at 5am, making the older groan as he outstretched his hand, putting it off.

He had slightly open his eyes, looking down at the younger in his arms. His hair was all messy and his mouth was slightly part, letting air go in and out.

The older smiled, leaning down and planting a soft kiss on the younger's parted lips.

Jimin had softly whined, scrunching up his nose and turning his head to the side a little.

"love" yoongi softly whispered, he knew he wouldn't wake up the younger like this but he wanted to savor the moment.

"love" yoongi whispered, this time a little louder as the younger had turned his head, let out little whine and had then opened his eyes.

"why are we up so early?" jimin groggily asked, rubbing his eyes with his hands.

" i want to make the most of my four days" Yoongi looked down at his hands, fiddling with his thumbs.

Jimin had gently smiled as held the olders hand, lacing their fingers and pulling him out of bed.

"shower?" jimin giggled, nodding his head into the showers direction.

yoongi gave him a brow but had followed him anyway.

The younger had closed the door behind him, turning around and turned on the water. Yoongi had stripped himself. Jimin had done the same, watching as the mirror fogged up

He had pulled Yoongi into the shower and let him stand under the shower head, warm water cascading down his silky white skin.

Yoongi watched through wet bangs as his eyes trailed over the younger's body, his own personal canvas being painted by a variety of purple and red blotches, running down from his collarbone and disappearing into his thighs.

Jimin had suddenly felt shy under the olders gaze and had distracted himself by turning around and grabbing a wet cloth.

"don't really feel like washing" yoongi mumbled, taking a step forward and trapping Jimin between the wall and himself, the younger gasping at the sudden cold feeling of the tiles.

"y-yoongi?" jimin squeaked out, feeling the olders hand roam over every curve he had, sending his body into overdrive.

For some reason things felt more heated then usual, and Jimin was all up for taking things further.

The older hummed, pressing his body flush against the younger as Jimin had let out a whine. Yoongi had then attached his lips to the younger's nape, leaving opened mouth kisses and adding a tongue in.

He had slightly lowered himself, leaving hickey's on the younger's back, Jimin's soft whines and moans filling the air.

He had crouched down, being level with Jimin's ass. He had ignored his aching boner and had instead licked his lips, running his hands over the plump muscle and gave it one good squeeze.

Needing one he had take the left ass cheek as his target, attaching his lips and leaving open mouth kisses until he bit down on the skin, nibbling and leaving his mark.

After he was done he had switched over to the other side, while also sneaking in 2 fingers, making Jimin gasp and choke out a moan at the sudden invasion.

His fingers moved at a slow pace, pumping in and out of the younger as he added a little twist, Jimin's knees bucking at the particular move as he let out a needy moan.

The older had chuckled and stood up from his crouching position, snaking his hand around Jimin's waist to keep him upright.

"you like that?" Yoongi asked in his ear, making Jimin bite down on his lower lip and nod his head at the question.

His. whole body was burning up and he wanted the older to be buried inside him while he screamed at the top of his lungs.

"please mmgn, wanna have you inside" jimin breathed out, letting out a gasp after his sentence as yoongi had added a third finger.

" need to stretch you first kitten" yoongi cooed, planting a kiss to the younger's temple as he watched Jimin come undone infront of his eyes, squirming and demanding to be filled.

"as you wish" yoongi chuckled, turning the younger around and lifting him up, Jimin's back now pressed flushed against the cold wet tile.

It didn't bother him that much as all his mind was clogged with was the need to have the older inside him.

Jimin wrapped his legs around the olders torso as Yoongi aligned him up, using some water to wet himself as he put the tip at the younger's entrance.

Jimin had let out a whimper as he lowered his head until it was resting on Yoongi's shoulder, feeling as he was stretched out and filled.

Yoongi had turned his head and kissed the younger, swiping at his bottom lip and invading the younger's mouth, marking and exploring every inch possible.

He had suddenly pulled out and slammed back inside, making Jimin let out moan and tighten his grip around the olders shoulders.

Yoongi groaned at the way the younger was clenching around him, his grip around the younger's thighs tightening as he thrusted in a hard and quick manner, Jimin's moans bouncing off the walls.

"mmgn fuck ah" Jimin moaned, Yoongi having captured his bud inbetween his teeth, licking and biting as his pace didn't falter instead it had quicken.

Jimin was a moaning mess, his eyes close and mouth open, lewd sounds being music to Yoongi's ears as he chanted a series of high pitched "yes'es"  once yoongi had hit his bundle of nerves.

"ah ah gonna cum" Jimin warned, hole clenching as his stomach formed a knot, his mind being overrun by the feeling of the older inside him.

Yoongi groaned, mumbling something along the lines of "me too" as he captured Jimin's lips in his, having a sloppy makeup session.

Jimin had let out a high pitched broken moan as he dug his fingers into the olders back, leaving his mark as he came, hot white liquid squirting out of him and coating his stomach.

Yoongi had come undone a second later, stilling inside the boy as he coated the inside of his canvas white, a groan passing his lips.

He had lowered the boy to the ground, pulling out and letting the remaining cum be washed away with the water that was still running.

"woah" Yoongi chuckled, catching Jimin as the younger's knees had buckled, making him stumble a little and blush.

" i think we might need a bath now?" jimin giggled, looking up at the older with a wide stupid smile.

" i think so too" Yoongi smiled, turning off the water and giving the younger a quick peck.

____