episode 8

after a very long flight, they finally landed in LA. It was 2am and Jimin was jet-lagged. He really wanted to drop dead on a bed and just sleep for hours on end. He groaned as he stretched his body.

He looked up to see Yoongi already standing with  their luggage ready to leave. Jimin excited the plane as a cold breeze hit him. He instantly shivered as he quickly made his way towards the car, wanting to escape it.

Both Jimin and Yoongi were seated at the back, there being a tiny space between them. Jimin wanted to cuddle up to Yoongi, but yet again he didn't want to make the older uncomfortable, so instead he stayed put rubbing his arms to get extra warmth.

They soon made it to the hotel, as Yoongi received the key cards. He only retrieve 10, even tho they were 20 people, meaning they had to share rooms.

Yoongi quickly handed everyone theirs as he glanced up at Jimin realizing they were gonna share a room. Jimin didn't seem to mind, he was extremely tired.

They made their way to the elevator where Jimin was pressed flushed against the wall. He was surrounded by security, Yoongi being one of them. Namjoon smirked when he saw Jimin squeal in uncomfortable so he simply turned Yoongi around to face the younger.

Yoongi looked down to see a blushing Jimin look up at him. Yoongi's hands were on both sides of Jimin's head, keeping himself up. Namjoon stared moving as he pushed Yoongi flushed against Jimin, making the younger shut his eyes at the close proximity. His arms was infront of his chest keeping a little space between them.

Yoongi looked down at a flustered Jimin. He was really uncomfortable so he slowly took Jimin's hand of his chest as he wrapped it around his waist. Jimin didn't protest and just let Yoongi did what he wanted.

They were hugging at this point and Jimin was already getting suspicious as to why nobody was getting off. Just as he was about to say something the elevator door went open and half of the males got off.

Yoongi sighed as he let go of Jimin, jimin wanting to whine at the lost of warmth but decided against it. He instead went to stand next to Jin, where he lazily placed his arms around the elders waist as he snuggled up to him.

"jimin"

"cold hyung" jimin mumbled as he closed his eyes.

The door soon opened again.

"jimin i need to get off"

Jimin whined as he let go of Jin. He stood there as he blankly stared at the elevator door waiting to finally reach his floor. The door opened as he lazily made his way to his room.

He opened the door, seeing that it only had one bed. He looked back at Yoongi, Yoongi already staring at him.

"I'll sleep on the couch" Yoongi tiredly replied as he took of his mask.

" no you will not, and that's an order" Jimin said as he pushed Yoongi towards the bed. He didn't think much and just made a pillow barrier before he tucked himself into bed.

"night yoongs" he lazily said as a yawn escape his lips.

" night chim" Yoongi replied back as he smiled to himself, finding sleeping Jimin all to cute

___

Jimin woke up the next morning to soft snoring, he was about to turn around but realized someone was holding his waist. He looked down, seeing Yoongi's hand resting right on his stomach. He slowly turned around as he saw the elders beautiful face.

Jimin smiled as he slowly reached his hand out to comb through the elders messy hair. He enjoyed the feeling of Yoongi's hair between his fingers, he even wanted to tug a little on them but refrain himself since he didn't want to wake him.

His gaze fell on the elders lips, he wanted to peck them atleast but he didn't want to do it without consent. So he just stared as he rubbed his thumb against Yoongi's bottom lip.

He averted his eyes to Yoongi 's hair again as he lightly massaged the elders scalp. Yoongi's hair was soft and smelled really nice.

Jimin suddenly felt the grip on his waist getting tighter as he was pulled closer to the elder as he yelp at the sundden action. He was flushed against Yoongi's chest hand still in his hair.

Yoongi opened one eye as he looked at the crimson red colour on Jimin's cheeks as a smirk formed on his face. Jimin noticed as he  tugged on Yoongi's hair resolving in  a little grunt.

Jimin smirked at that as he met Yoongi's gaze.

" don't do that" Yoongi said in his morning voice

oh good lord

Jimin's mind went places as he repeated what he did. Yoongi lowly grunted as he glared at jimin. He brought his own body weight up as he pinned the younger underneath him. Jimin gasped at the sundden action as he stared up Yoongi

please just fuck me already

Yoongi stared at the boy underneath him as his gaze averted to his lips. He lowerd his face until it was inches  apart making Jimin's breath hitch. He was completly paralyzed, his body not responding to his mind.

Yoongi leaned against Jimin's ear as he brushed his lips again his earlobe, jimin bit down on his bottom lip  to prevent a very unholy sound.

"don't test me kitten" yoongi purred into Jimin's ear. Jimin bit down harder on his bottom lip, the sudden pet name making him want to push himself against Yoongi , he didn't know why he  suddenly couldn't control himself.

A sudden knocked on the door made Yoongi smirk as he came up to face the younger. He stared in his eyes as he averted his eyes onto his lips. He just stared until he heard a second knock before he climbing out Jimin.

"yes?" Yoongi questioned as he opened the door to Namjoon.

"we'll be leaving in an hour get ready"

namjoon looked over Yoongi's shoulder seeing a flustered Jimin laying on the bed, almost not breathing. He looked fucked out of his mind even tho Yoongi didn't even touch him.

" did you just fuck our boss" Namjoon questioned as he raised an eyebrow.

Yoongi chuckled as shook his head.

" no i didn't even touch the poor guy" Yoongi said as he waved before closing the door in his face

___

(a/n)

this chapter is trash, i don't know what I'm doing with this book honestly