episode 41

"what?" jimin asked as he was turned around, back hitting the now close door.

"you look so pretty" yoongi whispered as he lifted Jimin's leg off the ground, his erratic boner now pushing into the younger's inner thigh.

Jimin instantly threw his arms around the olders neck, pulling him in for a heated kiss. Jimin moaned hallway in as Yoongi lifted him up, carrying him towards the table.

Jimin felt something cold hit his back but he didn't really care about that. Yoongi's hand was already tugging on his pants, and he almost instantly let out a moan just at the feeling of Yoongi's hand brushing over his hard on.

Yoongi pulled away, heavy breaths as he threw his jacket off, unbutton his jeans as Jimin did the same. A gasp left Jimin's lips when he was pulled forward by his hips, Yoongi positioned right in between them.

Yoongi smirked as he leaned down, capturing the younger's already swollen lips in a passionate kiss. Jimin closed his legs when 3 fingers entered him, really stretching him out.

Jimin let out a really needy moan and Yoongi's cock twitched at hearing it, wanting to take the younger already.

"y-yoongi please" jimin gasped as looked up at the older male. He was already so far gone and the older kept on teasing him.

Yoongi slipped his fingers out as he made jimin bite down on the hem of his shirt. Yoongi positioned himself at Jimin's entrance, slowly sliding inside.

He let out a soft grunt at the feeling of Jimin around him. Yoongi instantly thrusted right into Jimin's prostate, making the younger almost scream at the sudden action. He instantly wrapped his legs around Yoongi's waist as Yoongi slammed into him hard and fast.

"a-ah f-faster" jimin breathed out as Yoongi smirked, already fastening his pace on the younger's demand.

"i- clo -" jimin couldn't even form a sentence anymore. He was feeling way to good to think about anything besides the feeling of Yoongi being deep inside him.

Yoongi grunted at the feeling of Jimin's walls closing in on him. He snaked his hand down to the younger's neglected member as he started pumping it slowly.

Jimin let out a loud moan as he cum all over his stomach, yoongi pulling out to cum inbetween the younger's thigh.

Jimin stared at the ceiling for a while as he came down from his high. He lazily turned his head to the side, seeing yoongi reach into his bag for some wipes.

"kitten" yoongi spoke as he tried getting jimin to sit up straight.

"i want to sleep" jimin whispered, suddenly feeling very tired from the day's activity.

Yoongi chuckled as he started wiping the younger clean, Jimin whining at how cold it felt.

"then get dressed" yoongi said as he pulled up his pants, giving Jimin's exposed thigh a good smack.

"ow" jimin cutely pouted as he climb off the table, pulling up his boxers and his pants.

Yoongi chuckled as he pulled jimin into his lap.

" no i don't want another round" jimin whined as he hugged Yoongi tightly, his face into the crook of Yoongi's neck.

Yoongi chuckled, finding the younger cute as he rubbed up his back.

"i was gonna ask if you can walk" yoongi said as he felt Jimin slap his arm.

"very funny" jimin said as he turned his face to draw circles on yoongi's button up.

Yoongi softly brushed Jimin's bang out of his face, the younger chuckling at the feeling.

"you think they're still outside?" jimin asked as he looked up at yoongi. Yoongi chuckled as he looked at the door.

"probaly fucking right now"

___

(a/n)
omg she update i thought she was dead
💀🤠 I've been streaming kingdom so lol

happy Easter to all my fellow Christians