episode 9

Jimin was laying on the bed, blankly staring at he tv screen. He had to attend a business party in 2 hours, which he very much did not want to go to. Yoongi was nextdoor playing games with Namjoon.

Jimin didn't get much sleep last night, he heard very unholy things  and it's been haunting him. He cringes as the sound replayes in his head.

The door opens to which Jimin pays no attention to. He sees a brown blob of hair and instantly thinks it Yoongi, that is until Jin comes into sight.

" get out, I'm having nightmares because of you"

Jin laughs shamelessly, knowing what Jimin is preferring too. He smiles as he smacks the younger's head.

" oh come on it wasn't that bad"

"4 rounds hyung! 4!" Jimin retorts back as he slumps on the bed. He just wanted some sleep.

"just get ready". Jin simply says as he leaves the room.

"jUsT gEt ReAdY" jimin mocks as he drags his body towards the shower .

He was now fully dressed in his shoes, his hair neatly combed back. He was sitting on a couch, phone in his hand. He didn't notice Yoongi entering the room.

"Mr park?" yoongi asks as he lays with his weight against the doorframe.

jimin hums in response as he lazily looks up at the figure in the door. He looks blankly at Yoongi, remembering what happened 2 days ago.

" we can leave if you're done" Yoongi says as he eyes jimin, looking him up and down . Jimin suddenly blushed as if it's the first time someone looked at him like that.

"okay" jimim answers back as he stands up, straighting his suit. He quickly grabs his wallet and looks around the room before looking back at yoongi.

He walks up to the male where he waits for him to move. Yoongi on the other hand wanted to make the younger boy flustered again, he enjoyed the sight.

Yoongi pulled jimin flushed against him, Jimin yelping at the sudden action, his reflexes being quick enough to steady him by putting his hands on the older shoulders.

" i hope you don't drink tonight kitten"  yoongi says as he looks down, giving jimin a smrik.

you and your fucking pet names

Jimin's mind stops working, his gaze falling on yoongi's lips.

" i won't" jimin answers rather quickly but he's proud he didn't stutter.

The sudden situation seeping in as Jimin's cheeks go red, he looks down but Yoongi can clearly see his ears turning red. The older smiles to himself as he lets Jimin go.

Jimin keeps his head down as he quickly moves out of the room only glancing up when he's near the elevator. He suddenly makes eye contact with namjoon as he looks down again.

"boss you okay?" namjoon questions as he presses the elevator button.

"yeah boss you look red" yoongi said as he smirked. Jimin cleared his throat as he waves his jand in dismissal.

"I'm fine"

namjoon nods as he looks over at Yoongi, the male only smirks.

__

the party was boring, jimin wanted to poke his eyes out.  it's only 11 and a spam of 14 woman has come up to him, either asking to get his number of for him to fuck them. There was about 3 males, who he all shot down with a smile.

Nothing about this party was interesting, jimin was oddly missing his bestfriend, knowing that Taehyung would have made it better.

He avoided alcohol, yoongi's words replaying in his head. Jimin actaully loved Yoongi's voice, tho he would never admit it to anyone, not even Taehyung.

It was finally time to leave, Jimin thanked the gods as he quickly makes his way towards his car just wanting to go home and cuddle yoongi ( not really but he tends to get clingy in his sleep but yoongi doesn't mind)

"jimin?" an all to familiar voice calls out. Jimin stops walking for a spam of 2 seconds before he continues, simply pretending he did not hear anything.

Yoongi notices but decides not to say anything. He escorts the younger male to the car, where they both are squeezed in the backseat.

Jimin looked out the window where he locked eyes with the person who called him. He stares blankly hoping the person would get his  'please-fuck-out-of-my- life'  look.

The car starts moving as jimin averted his eyes on the road, they will return to korea in 3 days and he's planning on just laying in his hotel room all day long.

They soon enough get to the hotel, Jimin being squished between namjoon and yoongi. He got used to it so he didn't even do anything he simply looked at the elevator buttons, counting along until the door opend to his floor.

He lazily opened the door as he made his way to the bathroom, taking a quick shower as he changed into his pajamas, it wasn't something special, just his favourite hoodie and a pair of shorts.

He peeks through the gap, looking around for a certain male. He sees no one and presume he's next door, drinking some beers with namjoon. Jimin exits the bathroom as he plops down on the comfy bed.

He rolls over to yoongi's side, his scent still present in the bedsheets. He pulls the comforter up to his nose as he takes a long sniff. He happily sighs as he rolls over to his own side, plugging in his phone.

It was already past midnight, he wondered where yoongi was. Jimin got comfy under the blankets as he closes his eyes.

Jimin opens his eyes, he suddenly feels cold. He turns around to see the left side of the bed still empty. He frowns as he looks at the time.

It was already 2am and still no Yoongi. He climbs out of bed as he slips on his slippers. He rubs his eyes, trying hard not to fall asleep again. He walks over to namjoon's room where he sofly knocks on the door.

Jin answers, his hair all messy and his eyes barely opened.

"yes?" jin questioned as he looks at the younger infront of him.

" is yoongi hyung here?" jimin askes softly. Jin melts over the sights as he tells the younger to stay.

Jin walks over to the couch where he hits Yoongi with a pillow, resolving in him falling off the couch.

he groans as he opens his eyes to a half asleep jin standing on top of him.

" your baby is at the door asking for you"

my baby? i don't have a baby

"jimin yoongi , Jimin is at the door, you left the poor guy alone"

oh kitten

yoongi nods as he stands up, rubbing his butt. He lazily walks over to the door as he looks up at a sleeping Jimin. He smiles as he lightly taps the younger shoulder.

"hmm?"  Jimin asks as he opens one eye. He seeys a mess of brown hair, thinking it's Jin he lazily runs his fingers through it.

Yoongi smiles as he takes the younger hand leading him back to their room. He tucked Jimin in as he throws his suit jacket on the ground. He gets comfy under the blanket.

He suddenly felt an arm on his shoulder as he turned around to see Jimin already sound asleep. His eyes turns soft at the sight as he pulls the grey haired male closer to his body. He wraps his arms around the younger waist as he places his face in the crook of his neck.

He happily sighs as he closes his eyes, enjoying the warmth Jimin had to offer, he didn't want to let go so he kept the boy in his arms for the rest of the night.

__