episode 16

Jimin woke up first, feeling slightly sore. He turned his head a little trying to see the time on the clock that was mourned up against his cream wall. It was 11pm.

He turned back as he slightly lifted his leg off Yoongi's, only to stop when he felt something rather unusual inside him. Looking down he realized what it was, a light shade of pink covering his cheeks as images flash through his head.

He looked at the boy infront of him, butterflies running around his stomach. He smiled as brushed Yoongi's hair out of his face. Yoongi stirred a little in his sleep making Jimin bit down on his lips from the sudden movement.

Nonetheless he decided to let the boy sleep, he looked exhausted. Jimin got comfortable again, only to notice the faint scars on Yoongi's back. Jimin was shocked when he saw his own marks, he never knew he did so much. he shrugged of his thoughts as he traced his finger along a huge scar on Yoongi's back. It looked hurtful to say the least and Jimin had no intention on finding out how the older got it.

Jimin stared at the ceiling for about 5 more minutes before a groan escape Yoongi's lips. Yoongi's eyes slowly fluttered opened as he smiled, seeing Jimin already looking back at him. He slightly leaned forward as he pecked his lips.

" i wanna take a shower" jimin whined as he made puppy eyes towards yoongi.

" then go" yoongi said as he rubbed his eyes a little.

" i can't"  jimin mumbled suddenly feeling embarrassed.

Yoongi raised his eyebrow to which Jimin lifted his leg, making Yoongi grunt as he looked down, now realizing what the boy was referring to.

" okay wait" Yoongi's said as he slowly lifted himself up, positioning himself inbetween Jimin's legs.

He slowly pulled out making Jimin whine at the loss of contact.

" you wanted to take a shower" Yoongi said as he helped the boy to his feet. Jimin simply rolled his eyes before he made his way towards the bathroom where he took a hot shower.

After he was done he looked himself in the mirror, smiling brightly at the mark Yoongi gave him. He quickly got dressed in a hoodie and his boxers before he made his way towards his bedroom.

Yoongi had fallen asleep again, to which jimin mumbled a little cute to himself before waking the older up to take a shower. He then went through his closet, looking for the biggest hoodie he could get with a pair of fresh boxers.

He left it on the bed for Yoongi as he made his way towards the kitchen, the hunger finally settling on him. He only had left over chiken from the night prior so he heated it up in his microwave. While he was waiting he pulled out his phone.

Alien🤡😋

are you at home? Namjoon hyung said you went home early

hey, yeah I'm good.
I'm great actaully

spill the tee

well Yoongi and i
yk
did the deed

was he good in bed?

why would you ask that
but yes
he had a big buddy downthere

bitch I'm so glad you finally got laid

🙄