T A E K O O K S P E C I A L

"koo~" Taehyung whined as he made his way back into the room.

"Taehyung - ah my eyes are covered" Jungkook stated with a sigh as he pressed his hand over his eyes, emphasizing that his eyes were closed.

"but promise you won't think it's weird" Taehyung stated as he stared down at what he was wearing.

"baby everything you wear is beautiful okay?" jungkook said with a little pout, not liking that Taehyung would think that.

"okay but I'm just really insecure"  Taehyung softly spoke, not really sure if he wanted to show Jungkook anymore.

"jagi-ahh~" jungkook whined, wanting to smother Taehyung in kisses and as much as affection as he wanted.

"but -"

"Taehyung  i will open my eyes" jungkook said sternly.

Taehyung blushed as he looked down, fiddling with the hem of jungkook's shirt.

"okay fine" Taehyung whispered as walked over to jungkook, straddling the younger's waist.

Jungkook placed his hands on Taehyung's hips, his eyes still closed since he wanted the older to take his time. He felt something soft trail between his fingers and shot up a brow at the unfamiliar material .

-4hours ago -

"kookie please" Taehyung whined as he pulled on jungkook's sleeve. Said male grunted as he  placed all their shopping bags on the ground.

"strawberry" Taehyung said with big smile as he kissed the side of Jungkook's cheek. Jungkook pouted as he walked away, going to buy Taehyung some icecream.

Taehyung took this opportunity to sneak into one of the lingerie stores nearby. He had been eyeing the shop but was to afraid to go in.

Taehyung ultimately stopped at a pair of lace panties, one of his favourites.

"would you like that?" a soft female voice asked as she came to stand next to Taehyung. Taehyung's eyes wandered to the thongs.

"we also got lace boxers today, there's a special" the female spoke as she disappeared and reappeared with 3 brief lace boxers.

Taehyung looked in awe as he traced his finger along the material, the black and red being his favorites.

"should i ring these 3 up?" she asked as she made her way to the till. He nodded, a shy blush creeping on his face.

Taehyung made his way outside as he sat down on their bench, just as Jungkook walked up with 2 icecreams

-end of flashback -

Jungkook took the unfamiliar material inbetween his fingers.

is this lace? Is Taehyung wearing lace underwear?

Jungkook's cock suddenly twitched at the thought of the older having on lace panties. It would fit so well against his tan skin.

"you can look now" Taehyung softly said as he buried his face into the crook of jungkook's neck, suddenly embarrassed.

Jungkook's eyes instantly shot open as he looked down at the red lace panties between his fingers. They way it hugged Taehyung's ass so perfectly made blood rush to jungkook's dick.

"Taehyung-ah" jungkook softly said as she pulled Taehyung away from him, ignoring his aching boner.

Taehyung fiddled with the end of jungkook's shirt, not wanting to look the younger in the eyes. He pulled Jungkook's over-sized t-shirt over his exposed thighs, wanting to hide it.

Jungkook softly put his hands on Taehyung's cheeks, lifting up his face to be met by a teary eyed Taehyung.

Jungkook cooed at the sighed as he pulled Taehyung in for a hug.

"baby it looks great on you" jungkook softly said as he rubbed the now sobbing Taehyung's back.

"really?" Taehyung choked out as he looked up at
jungkook.

Jungkook smiled as he laid Taehyung on his back, a grin on his face.

"it looks so good on you, my friend agrees with me"

Taehyung furrowed his brow as he looked at jungkook with his glassy eyes.

"your friend?"

"yeah my friend" jungkook said as his boner poked the inside of Taehyung's thigh.

Taehyung looked down, a blush creeping on his already flushed face.

"oh so you like them?" Taehyung asked as jungkook nodded, face dangerously close to Taehyung's.

Taehyung smiled as he flipped them over, his lips brushing next to jungkook's earlobe as the younger rested his hands on Taehyung's ass.

"so you won't mind me showing the other two?"

"there's 2 more" Jungkook asked as he flipped them over again, Taehyung's hands pinned above his head.

"how about i fuck you in this one and then you can show me the other 2 later?" jungkook asked with a tilt of the head, his eyes lingering down to the red lace penties.

Taehyung blushed as he nodded, jungkook already capturing his lips in a lustful kiss.

" you're so pretty " jungkook whispered as Taehyung smiled into the kiss, happy that he was able to love jungkook for so long.

__

(a/n)
BiTch i didn't want to publish this chapter i was editing it and accidentally pushed the publish button 😭😭🤠🤡but now ya'll have a free chapter anyway

taekook chapter because they took over my heartu😭😭🤚🏽