episode 3

Jimin woke up to his alarm clock ringing in his ears. He groaned as stretched his arms out to feel around for the ting. After much struggle it finally went silent in the room.

Jimin took a shower as he got dressed in nothing but his famous black suit. He had on a  white button up as he had a chain around his neck. He went down to his kitchen where he looked over some last minute documents he received last night while knibbling on some toast.

" you think anybody would notice if i lock myself in my house today?" Jimin asked himself as he locked his front door.

" Yes they will sir" Yoongi responded

Jimin was startled as he dropped his key. He looked up to see Yoongi looking back at him.

what why is this sexy man here?

Jimin averted his eyes again as he picked up the keys. Images of last night flashing through the youngers mind as blood rushed to his cheeks. He quickly stood up straight as he locked the door.

" are you ready to go sir?" Yoongi questioned as he picked up Jimin's suitcase. Jimin nodded as they both walked over to the car. Jimin opened the car door for himself this time as he quickly climb in wanting to avoid the blush that crept on his face once he saw Yoongi carrying his suitcase.

He buckled up as Yoongi heard the metal click. Yoongi glanced at Jimin through the mirror. He smiled a little before he buckled himself and gave seokjin the heads up.

" your knuckles" seokjin said through gritted teeth once they were stuck in traffic. Yoongi rolled his eyes at the elder.

" Jin i know it's nothing okay" Yoongi simply stated as he looked out the window. He knew seokjin was only looking out for him but he just wasn't in the mood.

Jin sighed as he continued driving. Jimin glanced over to Yoongi's knuckles when the elder unbuckled his seat belt.

what did he do last night?

Jimin shook his head a little before he unbuckled and climbed out of the car. Yoongi handed him his suitcase as Jimin looked down at his knuckles again. He wanted to ask  but was cut of by a male calling out his name.

"Chim!" Taehyung loudly called out as he rushed towards Jimin almost letting the elder fall as he gave him a hug. Jungkook was right behind him but was stopped by Yoongi.

The two men just stared at each other.

" ah Mr. Min it's okay, that's Jungkook, he's Taehyung's bodyguard."

Yoongi nodded as he stepped out of Jungkook's way. Jungkook looked back at Taehyung to make sure he was okay before he averted his attention to Yoongi again.

" Hi I'm Jungkook" Jungkook said as he showed Yoongi his bunny smile.

" Yoongi "  yoongi replied as he gave the younger a small smile.

" so are you comingg~?" Taehung happily asked as he swung his arm around his bestfriends shoulder. Jimin only rolled his eyes as he made his way inside the building where he was greeted by his employees.

"don't you have work to do? you're never at work Taehung"  Jimin said as he pushed the youngers arm off. Taehung scoffed as he made his way inside the room. He was stopped by Yoongi as Yoongi walked inside first making sure it was safe.

He came out as he nodded his head and Taehung and Jimin walked inside as Yoongi closed the door behind them.

" he's so serious" Taehung said as he sat down on Jimin's comfy couch.

" it's his job to be serious Taehung" Jimin stated as he pulled out his laptop.

" yeah yeah so are you coming?"

Jimin looked up from his laptop as he stared at his bestfriend. He sighed.

" yeah but i need to let Yoongi know because he needs to go with me" Jimin said as he looked back at his laptop again.

"ahh i really wanna see him in casually clothes" Taehung said as he shot Jimin a smirk.

" why are you here again?" Jimin said as he kept on typing on his laptop. Taehung scoffed as he stood up.

" i just wanted to make sure you'll come tonight, I'll be off then i have some sort of shoot today " Taehung bid his goodbye as he walked off with jungkook.

It was already 12pm and Jimin was taking a break. His mind went back to Yoongi's knuckles as he took out his first aid kit.

" Mr Min? " Jimin called out. Yoongi opened the door as he looked at Jimin.

" can you come in please" Jimin said as he place the first aid kit on his desk. Yoongi nodded as he entered the room.

He walked over to Jimin's desk as Jimin was looking for some oilment and a bandage.

"Hand please" Jimin said as he placed this hand out. He felt Yoongi's hand in his as  he finally found the oilment.

he dabbed some on a cotten as he gently pressed it against his knuckles. After he was done he gently placed a  bandage on them.

"other one" Jimin said as he repeated the proses. Jimin was concentrating so hard he didn't feel Yoongi's stare.

he's cute when he concentrate

"all done" Jimin happily exclaimed as looked up at Yoongi. Yoongi smiled at him.

"thank you Mr. Park" yoongi said as he bowed.

" ah don't forget to eat luch, and you can sit over there or something, i don't want you standing all day long" Jimin said as he pointed to his couch and a pair of chairs.

Yoongi nodded as he walked over to the couch. Jimin sat back down as he started typing again.

Jimin had a few meetings today which all went perfect. He was happy and tired and hungry and he also forget to tell Yoongi about the dinner party he needed to attend tonight.

"Mr. Min"  jimin saidas he packed the last of his things.

"Yes Sir?" yoongi asked as he averted his eyes on the younger.

" do you mind going to a party tonight? Taehung wanted me to go but i don't have to go so i wanted to check with you first" Jimin said as he picked up his laptop.

" It's fine sir" Yoongi replied as he held the door open for Jimin.

"oh you can go home and get changed, I'll probaly stay past midnight so when your shift is over you can  go home" Jimin said as he and Yoongi was now walking side by side.

Yoongi simply nodded as he as walked up to the car. He made sure Jimin was in and buckled as he tapped the car window.

"where are you going?" Jin asked as he looked at Yoongi.

" I'm going to get change i have a party tonight, take care of Mr. Park" Yoongi said as he rolled his eyes. Jin only scoffed as he rolled up his window before driving away.

__

(a/n)

lol some stuff bout to go down at the party ☕🤠