chapter 42

a/n

okay so we're resuming like after yoonmin's office smut lol okay bye

___

"let me go" Jimin laughed as Yoongi walked out of the meeting room with him now thrown over the olders shoulder.

" bub" jimin whined as he lightly hit the older in the back, not wanting to accidently hurt him.

"i can feel your pout" Yoongi chuckled as he made his way into Jimin's office, the younger letting out a huff of air.

"i just wanted a piggy back ride" Jimin mumbled as he crossed his arms over his chest, yoongi placing him down on the leather couch.

" well you didn't have to walk" Yoongi chuckled as he went to sit next to the younger, Jimin pouting as he scooted further away.

Yoongi wanted to say something when a knock on the door made him stop. He grunted as he stood up, fixing his tie which was still loose after their activity.

"yes?" Yoongi questioned with his monotone voice, scanning the female who was standing infront of him.

"is Jimin here?" she asked, her eyebrow raised as she tapped her red heel against the floor.

Jimin peaked up his head at the use of his first name. He groaned as he sat upright, fixing his appearance.

"you can let her in Mr. Min" Jimin said as he fixed his rings, running a hand through his messy hair.

Yoongi nodded, also picking up at the use of his last name. He looked back at Jimin, the younger giving him a half-hearted smile as Yoongi left the office.

" Jimin" the female greeted, walking to sit opposite him.

"Mrs Park" Jimin greeted none other than his grandma, his homophobic grandma at that.

The scowl on her face already told Jimin what she was here for. He sighed as he stood up, walking over to his desk to hand her some files.

His eyes landed upon the photo of him and Yoongi as he softly smiled before placing the photo downwards, not wanting her to accidently see it.

"what's this?" she asked as she took the file from Jimin, her grey hair slightly swaying at her movements.

"the contract, page 3, rule number 208"

" The ceo has a right of 2 years before they need to marry, if not they will have to pass on the title" his grandma read out loud, the scowl never leaving her face.

"It's been 5 months" Jimin clarified as he took the file from her. She looked at him through her glasses before standing up, walking over to the door.

"Mr. Min looks like a nice kid" she stated as she walked out, slamming the door behind her.

Jimin let out a shaky sigh as he dropped his head in his hands, tugging at his roots. He knew what she was going to do next.

"kitten" a soft voice called out to Jimin. Jimin looked up at the use of his petname, his gaze meeting with Yoongi's loving ones.

He smiled as he instantly grabbed yoongi by the neck, pulling the older into a bone crushing hug. Yoongi chuckled as he pulled Jimin onto his lap, the younger burying his head into the crook of his neck.

Yoongi softly hummed as he traced circles up and down the younger's back, trying to calm him down.

"you smell nice" jimin suddenly said, Yoongi letting out a chuckle as he turned his head to look at the boy in his arms.

" i smell like you" Yoongi stated, watching Jimin's frown turn into a soft smile.

" i know, that's why i said you smell nice" jimin giggled, his eyes turning into little crescents.

Yoongi just smiled, brushing Jimin's hair out of his face. He still looked mildly messy from everything they did, but he nonetheless looked beautiful in Yoongi's eyes.

"you're so pretty" Yoongi mumbled, Jimin's honey brown eyes now staring up his.

"I am?" jimin questioned, confused at the sudden compliment.

"of course you are, you're my pretty kitten" yoongi smiled, Jimin smiling back at him.

They stayed like that for a few minutes, just enjoying the warmth and security the other had to offer. Jimin listened to Yoongi's steady heartbeat, it bringing him some sort of comfort.

Jimin was inlove, he really was. Sure it was scary sometimes, but he loved Yoongi more than anything. They had they're fair share of ups and downs over the spam of time they met, but Jimin wouldn't trade it for anything on Earth.

He loved yoongi and he knew yoongi loved him too, even if the older never verbally said it, he knew.

"kitten" Yoongi suddenly said, breaking the comfort silence.

"yes" jimin answered, looking up at the most beautiful man in his solar system.

"i"

Jimin hummed, looking back down to fiddle with Yoongi's shirt since he thought the older just wanted to tell him something that happened.

Yoongi let out a breath as he looked up at the ceiling . He shook all the negative thoughts from his mind as he sat upright, softly cupping Jimin's face in his hands.

"Park jimin" yoongi mumbled, his breathing turning irregular. Jimin blinked, confused as to what was happening.

"yes?" he nonetheless answered.

"my park jimin" yoongi smiled, Jimin smiling back at him.

" i love you" Yoongi mumbled, almost too soft for Jimin to hear, but he did. He did and his heart almost stopped working as he met Yoongi's gaze. The older looked so afraid, but their was no reason to be because .

Jimin loves him back

"i love you too" Jimin whispered, his eyes turning into little crescents as he widely smiled, a little giggle making it's way past his lips.

Yoongi couldn't help but laugh too as he leaned in to kiss Jimin. Jimin smiled halfway in. He was happy, really happy. No one was gonna take that away from him, he had yoongi and that was all he needed, all he wanted.

Jimin broke the kiss as he hugged Yoongi tightly, Yoongi letting out a chuckle as he fell backwards, Jimin laying ontop of him.

"and now we sleep" Jimin cutely demanded as he closed his eyes, yoongi smiling as he ran his fingers through Jimin's hair, enjoying the weight that was on his lower half.

"now we sleep" yoongi mumbled, a smile stuck on his face

__

(a/n)

omg she updated 💀, the gods have finally answered your prayers

lmaoo exams ended like 5 days ago but i fell sick 😔 so i couldn't update. Enjoy this crap that took me like half an hour to write 🗡️.

Anyways bubs like this book is ending 🥺 I'm so emo lmaoo