chapter 43

"but... i like would.... have thought..... that he... would ask me *hiccup *.... to marry him" jimin slurs on his words, bringing yet another bottle of beer to his lips.

Taehyung simply hums, he's way to drunk to listen to what Jimin has to say. He lays his head on his arms, waiting for Jungkook to come pick him up.

It was just a normal Friday night, Jimin wanted to spend some time with Taehyung and Jungkook wanted to spend some time with his hyung, so they switched boyfriends for a day.

"he... just...." jimin begins, not sure what he was talking about in the first place. He grunts, as he throws his head back, blinking at the bright light that was shining down on him.

"i miss kookie" Taehyung whines, kicking his leg against the foot of the table, making all the bottles ontop roll around.

"Tae" Jimin weakly scolds as he holds onto the table, Taehyung sitting still as he pouts.

" i miss jungkook!" Taehyung begins softly crying, playing with their promise ring. Jimin groans, rubbing his aching temples.

" aww my princess missed me?" Jungkook cooes as he sits down next to his boyfriend, tugging his keys in his pants.

Taehyung looks up with his teary eyes and flushed cheeks, trying to see if Jungkook was real or not.

"kookie?" Taehyung asks as he leans forward, an weak attempt to give Jungkook a hug, but instead passes out in his arms.

Jungkook laughs as he picks Taehyung up, Taehyung whining before falling asleep again.

" Hyung will be here in a sec!" Jungkook calls over his shoulder, Jimin only humming as he brings another bottle to his lips, downing the bitter substance.

He lays his head on the dirty table, bottles of beer all roughly stacked beside his head. He sniffs, bringing his sweater paw up to rub his stuffed nose.

" just look at my kitten" Yoongi says as he sits down opposite Jimin, his head lazily placed in the palm on his hand.

Jimin doesn't even bother lifting his head up, way to tired to even look if it was Yoongi or not.

"Let's get you up" Yoongi says as he slides his hand around Jimin's waist, lifting the younger onto his feet.

They walk a good amount of distance before Jimin suddenly stops, almost making Yoongi drop him.

" who are you?" Jimin slurs, pointing his index finger at Yoongi.

" i have a boyfriend... and i love him very much"

Yoongi smiles, trying not to suddenly laugh at the younger's actions.

" you know, he's sometimes a big meanie, but he just needs cuddles, a lot of them" Jimin continues, brushing his sticky bangs out of his face, stumbling into Yoongi in the process.

"you smell like him" Jimin giggles, wrapping his arms around Yoongi's neck.

"bub?" Jimin asks, looking at Yoongi with his half lidded eyes.

Yoongi hums, bringing his hands down to circle them around Jimin's waist.

" i also have a boyfriend" Yoongi teases, placing a kiss on Jimin's forehead.

" he likes being call kitten, and gets really grumpy when he doesn't get enough attention" Yoongi softly smiles, tucking a stray hair behind Jimin's ear.

The younger simply hums, trying to listen to what ever Yoongi was telling him.

" and i love him, very very much" Yoongi continues, smiling down at the drunk boy. Jimin suddenly giggles before pressing his head into the crook of Yoongi's neck.

"sleep" he mumbles before he closes his eyes, Yoongi chuckling as he waddles with Jimin towards the car.

After much struggle, Jimin was finally tucked into bed, one of Yoongi's hoodies on his body.

Yoongi smiled, placing a kiss on Jimin's forehead before standing up, only to stop when he felt a little tug on his pinky.

He looked down, almost melting at the way Jimin grabbed his pinky finger.

"yes kitten?" Yoongi asks as he turns around, now sitting down on the bed.

Jimin looks up with his big innocent eyes before looking down again.

" does your tummy hurt?" Yoongi asks, wondering if he should make something for Jimin to eat before he goes to sleep.

Jimin shakes his head before looking up with his glassy eyes.

" then why are you crying?" Yoongi cooes as he wipes away a tear.

" yoonie? " jimin calls out, leaning into the touch when Yoongi starts caressing his cheek.

Yoongi busts a nut (lmaoo I'm sorry) at how cute Jimin was being.

" yes baby?"

" i want yoonie to be a daddy " Jimin softly says.

Yoongi furrows his eyebrows in confusion.

" but I'm already your daddy?" Yoongi asks, not sure what the younger was talking about. Jimin giggles, lightly smaking Yoongi's arm.

" no i mean like i want yoonie to be an Appa "

Yoongi makes an "oh" with his mouth as he smiles. The idea of having a mini Jimin running around didn't sound so bad. He kind of likes the idea?

" do you want a baby?" Yoongi softly asks, wiping away some on Jimin's tears. Jimin nods, bringing his free hand up so wipe his stuffy nose since he was still holding onto Yoongi's pinky.

" then we'll get you a baby hmm? we'll have a little chim running around the house " Yoongi smiles, happy with the idea. He wasn't sure if Jimin was going to remember their conversation in the morning, but he still liked the idea.

" really? we can have a little yoonie? " jimin asks, looking at Yoongi with so much excitement in his eyes.

" we can have a little yoonie baby" Yoongi replies as he kisses Jimin's cheek, pulling the blanket up to cover his body more.

Jimin smiles as he nods, finally letting go of Yoongi's pinky.

" i love you yoonie"

" i love you too baby"

_________

(a/n)

am i suddenly soft for yoonmin? yes bitch
anyway i updated two days in a row 😭

this book is coming to and end ya'll 😔 suddenly extremely emo.