Pull Me Like I Am Your Zipper (Hizashi Yamada x Reader)

PULL ME LIKE I AM YOUR ZIPPER

Warnings: Established Relationship

You sighed and poked the sushi with your chopsticks. For the past forty-six minutes you have been waiting for Hizashi to show up, foolishly hoping that he would be on time for your anniversary dinner. You called the waitress and ordered another glass of Umeshu when the eccentric blonde made an entrance. He grinned widely from across the restaurant and quickly made his way towards you.

He pecked you on the cheek and dropped on the seat beside you.

"I'm sorry I'm late," he looked at the sushi platter in front of you. "Aw, you ordered without me." He pouted like a kid sticking out his bottom lip. You rolled your eyes and took a sip of your wine.

"So, what's the excuse today? Caught up rescuing civilians? Helping grandma cross the zebra crossing? Did not notice the time during your talk show? Attacked by middle aged fangirls?" your monotone voice and heavy gaze wiped the grin off his face.

"[Y/N]," even six years into the relationship, the gentleness of his voice as he spoke your name, made your heart race. You furrowed your eyebrows, suddenly feeling more tired than disappointed. Hizashi took your hand in his and kissed the palm. His eyes bore into yours, sending shivers down your legs. Instinctively you pressed your legs together, hoping that he didn't notice. "Happy Anniversary, princess," he whispered against your skin. Hizashi closed his eyes enjoying the feeling of your soft hand on his cheek. "I missed you all day."

You pulled your hand back and pushed the hair behind your ear.

"That was surprisingly romantic." A small smile crept on your face. You always found it impossible to be angry with Hizashi for a long time.

The blonde gasped. "I am always romantic!" he argued shaking the chopsticks at you. You rolled your eyes. "I am!" he pressed. His glasses slipped to the tip of his nose making you chuckle.

"Go ahead then," you demanded, crossing the arms on your chest. "Say something romantic,"

He thought for a moment and grinned. His green eyes shone with excitement and determination. Hizashi moved closer. His leg touched yours. He leaned into your ear and whispered.

"When we get home, I'll do you so hard, you won't be able to walk." His lips pressed to your ear in a quick but meaningful kiss. A hot wave washed over your body, concentrating between your legs. You felt a tingling sensation on skin as it covered with goosebumps. You swallowed and gently kicked him under the table.

"Wow, Hiza, six years down the line and your flirting is still a profound vulgarity." The taste of Umeshu suddenly got sweeter and richer in your mouth. You licked your lips gathering every drop of the delicious liquid. Hizashi watched intently as you moved your tongue across the top lip and then the bottom, his own body heating up in process. He knew too well what that tongue was capable of, and he wanted it all.

"I thought this was very...refined." He managed to let out, his eyes never leaving your mouth. You caught his train of thought and decided to play along. You nibbled on your pinkie in deep thought, occasionally circling the tip of it with your tongue. Hizashi's breathing got deeper. You watched him parts his lips and take a deep breath.

"Refined you say?" your hand ran through your hair, slowly moving from the back of your head to your neck and a lower. "Remember the first thing you said to me when we first met?"

Hizashi nodded; his eyes glided from your lips to your chest. The low-cut dress revealed the outline of your cleavage. You leaned forward a little, just enough to give him a better look.

"And what did you say?"

The blonde tugged on his hair, which was tied in a messy ponytail. "You are so hot; my zipper is falling for you." He breathed out. The tightness in his jeans got unbearable and he spread his legs under the table. You slipped your foot out of your shoe and rubbed your way up his leg. He let out a low growl. "[Y/N]..." your name rolled off his tongue making your whole body shudder with excitement. You moved your foot higher. Hizashi's hands landed on the table, causing the dishes to clatter.

A few people turned their head in your direction.

"What did I respond?" you whispered. Your foot pressed to his crotch. Suddenly Hizashi closed his legs, trapping your foot between them. He narrowed his eyes as his lips pulled into a smirk.

"You said pull me like I am your zipper, bright eyes."

You stared into each other's eyes, openly conveying your feelings. You knew exactly what he wanted, and the feeling was mutual.

"Let's get out of here," you whispered biting on your bottom lip. He leaned in and quickly pecked your cheek.

"You are reading my mind, princess."

***

You don't know how you managed to get out of the restaurant, walk down to the parking and get into the car, but the next thing you knew, you were pushed on the back seat of his car, with Hizashi's hand under your dress, massaging your tights. His lips found your neck, leaving passionate kisses and bites on your flesh. Hizashi worked his way down to your collar bones, while whispering dirty inappropriate compliments.

The blonde was a talker during sex. He particularly enjoyed commenting on every emotion he read off your face, on every whimper you made when he tried something new. "Princess," he cried into your ear as his fingers traced over your panties. "You are so wet for me," he pushed the material to a side and stroked your core. You gasped clenching onto his back.

"Hizashi," you moaned into his ear. His fingers slipped inside you and the blonde let out a throaty growl. His forehead pressed to yours. Blonde hair got out of the messy bun and fell on your face. You loved it. Heat eradiated from his body as he moved his fingers in and out of you, occasionally increasing the pace, but then going steady.

You buried your hands in his hair.

The smell of his cologne filled your lungs increasing your excitement. You swallowed hard. He felt your core tighten around his fingers. "Mmmm...princess," every time, every single time he called your princess your knees gave in.

You moaned tugging on his hair, pulling his head back hard. Hizashi bared his white teeth, feeling perverse pleasure in the pain. He turned his fingers around, brushing them against that sweet spot, making your entire body shake. You tried to close your legs, but he didn't let you.

"Come for me, princess. I can't wait to taste you on my fingers," his hand moved faster. You closed your eyes and threw your head back, completely giving into the passion. You quivered around his fingers, as he brought you to the peak of pleasure. Your body shuddered as the overwhelming sensation washed over your core, penetrating through your stomach, chest, and thighs. Every single cell in your body screamed yes.

You held onto him tightly. Hizashi's fingers remained buried deep inside you, as he kissed the sensitive area behind your ear. Your body tensed and relaxed. The blonde pulled his fingers out of you and sucked on them, giving you a slow sensual show. "I love the way you taste," his voice was hoarse. You grabbed onto his hand and directed his fingers into your mouth. Taken each of his fingers in, one by one, running your tongue over them while looking into his hungry eyes.

He didn't think his jeans could feel tighter, but he was wrong.

"I love your fingers inside me, bright eyes," you whispered pulling them out of your mouth, watching your saliva drip down from them. "But you know what I love more?" you whisper moving your face closer to his.

Hizashi licked his dry lips. "What?"

"Your cock inside me."