Your Love (Inasa Yoarashi x Reader)

YOUR LOVE

Warnings: Yandere, Jealousy, Toxic Relationship

They were arguing. Again. For the third time that day. [Y/N] sat on the bed in a lotus position, trying to calmly get through brunette's thick head. Inasa paced back and forth like leopard in a cage. He clenched his fists hard; the convulsive grip turned his knuckles white.

"You are telling me that there was nothing going on between you too?" he asked. His deliberately calm tone exuded aggression.

She sighed heavily, feeling utterly exhausted of his constant fits of jealously. "Yes. He just explained to be the location of the restaurant we wanted to go to. You know how bad I am reading maps."

Inasa stopped and walked closer. His big body hovered over the girl intimidatingly. She looked up.

"Give me your phone."

"What? No."

"Give.me.your.phone." he repeated darkly.

"Inasa, no. This is an invasion of my privacy." [Y/N] crossed the arms on her chest defensively.

"Oh really?" lunatic grin lit his face. He lunged forward grabbing the gadget from under her. Smartphone fell to the floor and in the next instant his foot smashed it to pieces with enormous force.

She gasped. The girl flew off the bed and pounced him, pounding her small fists against his hard chest. "Why?" she yelled. "Why did you do that?"

Isana watched her quietly, unfazed, not flinching, allowing her to get out off her frustration. [Y/N] finally started to calm down. Her hits felt light as a feather, until she finally stopped.

"I'm so tired of this." She said, stepping away from him. "Let's break up." she made her way out of the room when strong hands grabbed her and pulled her back.

Inasa dropped her on the bed and hovered over. She was not afraid. His crazed gazed pierced her right through her. "Forget it." he kissed her neck. "I will never let you go. Never." The kiss turned to nibble and nibble to a painful bite. She winced. He found her lips. Kissing her selflessly, passionately, in the way only Inasa could, he continued whispering her name. "I love you." Strong hands outlined her body. "You know that don't you?" he rested his head on her stomach, holding the girl tightly. [Y/N] stroked his thick brown hair, not knowing if she was trying to calm him or herself. Heart raced wildly in her chest. The girl closed her eyes taking quiet deep breaths.

She knew.

She tried.