Don't Give Up On Me - Sequel (Mirio Togata x Reader)

DON'T GIVE UP ON ME - SEQUEL

Warnings: Porn With Plot, Established Relationship

5 years later

Mirio rushed headlong to their apartment. The surroundings flashed before his eyes, but his gaze didn't flicker. His whole being filled with unbridled joy urging him to run faster. When his phone buzzed notifying him of an incoming message, he was patrolling the city with Bubble Girl. He read the message once, twice, three times until it finally hit him. Quickly apologizing and mumbling something incoherent, Pro Hero No. 4 left the blue haired girl completely bewildered.

With a pounding heart he skipped over every three steps as he ran up to the third floor of the apartment block. His hands were trembling as he unlocked the front door, kicked off the shoes and marched directly to the kitchen.

[Y/N] stood by the kitchen counter with her back to him. She swayed her hips to the sound of music coming from the wireless headphones in her ears. Mirio watched her quietly, a wide smile creeping on his face. She wore one of his old t-shirts, which almost reached her knees and every time she moved, the material rode up teasing his senses. [Y/N] stood on her tippytoes trying to reach the sugar, giving the guy a wonderful view of her round bottom. His pants suddenly felt too tight.

The girl grabbed the needed jar and turned around finally spotting the blonde. She gasped, quickly taking out the headphones.

"You startled me!"

"Hey." Mirio quickly covered the distance between them and wrapped his arms around her, pressing her body to his.

"Hey." She pressed her lips to his chest. "Aren't you on patrol today?" she asked enjoying the feel of his large hands on her back.

"I couldn't wait." Mirio held her tighter. "I'm so happy." He pecked her head, quickly trailing kisses to her forehead. Before she knew it, Mirio was planting butterfly kisses all over face.

"Did something good happen?" she asked tilting her head, giving the blonde more access to her flesh. Her hands travelled up and down his arms feeling the rock muscles tense under her touch.

"Something great happened." Mirio dropped to his knees pressing his head to her belly. Feeling confused, [Y/N] stroked his hair.

"Really? What?"

Mirio slipped his hands under the t-shirt, gently rubbing her flat belly. "I wanted to call you, but..." his hands were replaced with his face. "I thought I'd come instead." He rubbed his cheek on her soft flesh before pressing his lips just above the belly button.

[Y/N] blinked still confused. "What are you talking about?"

His hands ran up and down her legs. "You know."

She tugged on his hair making him look up. Blue eyes looked at her with such tenderness, [Y/N] felt her knees weaken. "What are you talking about?"

Mirio smiled widely. "You are pregnant."

Her mouth hung open in shock as she unintentionally clenched his hair in her hands. "I'm not pregnant." She looked at him wide eyed.

"Of course, you are." The blonde straightened up. "I love you." One of his hands gently stroked her belly.

"I love you too, but Mirio, I am not pregnant." [Y/N] repeated placing her hands on his.

His smile faltered. "But..." he looked confused. "Are you sure?"

The girl smiled. "I'm pretty sure I'd know if I was pregnant."

Mirio furrowed his eyebrows. "But then...why did you send me that message?"