Ocean Drive (Katsuki Bakugou x Reader)

OCEAN DRIVE

Warning: Adult Katsuki, Established Relationship

Inspired by Duke Dumont - Ocean Drive

She drove the car trying hard to ignore him. He stared at the girl making it hard to concentrate on the road. "Stop it," she snapped wanting to just slap him sideways. Bakugou leaned back on his seat, with one arm resting on the car door and a signature smirk plastered on his face.

"Seriously, quit it. I will stop the car and throw you out," she said with annoyance seeping from every word. "Katsuki, you will have to run after the car," she added side glancing at him, for the hundredth time contemplating the reasons she ever agreed to become the girlfriend of the most self-centred, arrogant, and egoistic hero she ever knew.

"Yeah, right." He replied lazily. "Like you would ever do that." Katsuki added but looked away anyway. The time was approaching six in the evening, but it was still rather bright outside.

"Why am I the one driving anyway?" she asked, opening the window a bit more, and allowing hot summer air to enter the car.

"It was your idea to go to the beach, so you drive." He ran his hand through his thick blonde hair yawned.

[Y/N] rolled her eyes. "Some gentleman you are."

"Hey, I offered to have sex and call it a night." He argued placing his hand on her leg. She slapped his hand away and grabbed onto the steering wheel. [Y/N] wanted to snap back, but instead took a deep breath to calm down. They've been together long enough for her to realize that sometimes she just needed to let his words go over her head.

The parking was almost empty. [Y/N] stopped the car and got out, stretching her body. Katsuki tilted his head staring openly at the way her short beach dress rode up, revealing the beginning of her butt cheek. He cussed under his breathing, mumbling something about his idea being better and took out the bags from the car. As they made their way down the beach, he could not help but notice how surprisingly deserted it was. There were a couple of people good distance away and a few old couples doing their evening walks.

The sand was still very warm and felt very pleasant against [Y/N]'s feet. They walked a little further when [Y/N] stopped. "Perfect spot." She said and tried up her hair. Bakugou looked around wondering what was so perfect about it but did not get it. He shrugged and set up the beach chairs and towels. He dug through the second bag filled with drinks and snacks and started munching straight away,

[Y/N] slowly took off her dress and dropped it on the sand; she quickly fixed the straps of her bikini top and did the same with the bottoms. Katsuki already knew what she was wearing underneath, but nevertheless he looked at the girl in admiration. The tiny black bikini she wore, always drove him to the edge and they both knew it. Her skin was luscious and slightly shiny from the body oil she used at home. Her whole body looked smooth and delicious. Bakugou reached out and touched her back. He ran his rough fingers down her spine earning a question look from [Y/N].

"Stop touching me with your dirty hands. You were just eating crisps." She said gently slapping his hand away. The blonde smirked, showing his white teeth. He leaned in and smashed his lips on her. [Y/N] pushed him back. "Now you are kissing me with your greasy lips," she added wiping her mouth with the back of her hand. Bakugou stepped closer, touching her body with his.

"And I will do more than that." he said, still smirking. "So, so much more than that."

He grabbed her around the waist and pulled her closer, sandwiching her to himself. [Y/N] tried to fight him, but they both knew that she did not really want to. If she really wanted to fight Katsuki Bakugou there would be a bloody mess on all over. [Y/N]'s hands rested on muscular bare chest. He was completely hairless there and only a thin line of blonde hair trailed from his belly button down to his crotch. She always admired his body; in her mind it was a work of art and there was not a single time yet in their relationship when she didn't want it.