Family Man (Katsuki Bakugou x Reader)

Warnings: Marriage, Children, Adult Katsuki Bakugou

Katsuki Bakugou walked into the apartment. As soon as the door behind him closed, a little tornado ran into him.

"Daddy!" Masaru jumped up and down demanding for the Pro Hero No. 2 to lift him up.

Bakugou grabbed the boy and threw him up in the air. Laughter mixed with screams of excitement shook the walls.

"Daddy, look what I can do!" Masaru demonstrably extended his hand, letting several small explosions pop from the tips of his fingers.

"Hahaha... that's my boy!" Katsuki ruffled his hair, setting the boy down. Masaru ran to the living room.

Rich, spicy smell tickled his nostrils. [Y/N] was in the kitchen, in the middle of preparing dinner.

She heard him enter but didn't turn around. Katsuki took a deep breath and grinned. Seeing who will give in first was their game since U.A. Dynamight crossed his arms on his chest and leaned on the door frame, eyeing her up and down with a smug satisfied grin.

Up to date it was a tie.

He watched her move around quickly in one of his t-shirts, tight sport shorts, and a pink apron tied behind in a neat bow. Strong legs tensed, every time she tiptoed to get something from the top shelves.

Katsuki bit his bottom lip, desire quickly igniting inside him.

"Masaru was fighting at school again." She said, bringing him out of the dream zone.

"Mhhmmm?"

Katsuki walked closer and stopped right behind her, purposely avoiding touching her.

[Y/N] turned around and looked up. "He was bullying other children about having weak quirks." Raised eyebrow and meaningful look didn't faze him.

"Well," the blonde licked his lips, eyeing her mouth. "It's simple. He's just better than them. Nothing to do here."

"Katsuki." Her calm voice was deceptive. "You are an idiot."

"You married me."

She wanted to wipe that smirk off his face.

"I want you to sit down with him and explain to him that his behaviour was wrong, and he cannot keep acting like that."

"And what do I get for that?" His hands landed on her hips, crashing them into his.

Her hands found their way to his chest. "You get to sleep in our bed and not in the guest room."

The blond grit his teeth, before his mouth stretched in a predatory smile.

"One nill." He squeezed her ass hard before letting go. "For now."

"Masaru!" He called loudly, making his way out of the kitchen. "Come to daddy! We need to discuss something man to man."

***

Masaru was fast asleep. [Y/N] planted a gentle kiss on his forehead and closed the door. Four-year old Masaru Bakugou was split image of his father in appearance and character. The only thing he inherited from his mother were her eyes and their resemblance stopped there.

She slipped into the shower, washing a day's worth tension off her body.

When she entered their bedroom, Katsuki was already waiting. Leaning back on the headboard, lazily turning the pages of the book he was reading.

He looked up, meeting her gaze. The book slid to the floor, while Katsuki imposingly patted the space beside him.

This round was predetermined, and they both knew it.