Todoroki Touya x Reader

Warnings: Stalking, PWP, Kinky Dabi, Profanity

For shayheartsyou on AO3

She walked down the busy street, making her way to the University. The heavy bag filled with overdue library books dragged her down, like boulder around the drowning's neck. She stopped, trying to catch her breath. A sudden yet familiar feeling of being watched sent usual shivers down her spine.

The girl looked around, trying to locate the source but no one around seemed to be paying attention to her. She shrugged.

It started around a month ago when she popped out to 7/11 for a late-night snack.

Walking through the empty playground, she felt a strong presence behind her, but when she turned around there was no one. Her heart raced madly as she ran the rest of the way to the student accommodation, feeling relaxed only when the door to her room closed, and the lock clicked twice.

Since then, she felt it regularly, regardless of the time of the day. She could be alone or with other people, in a cafe or out on a busy street, at a laundry mat or public library. This feeling following her almost everywhere she went.

Weird? Yes.

Creepy? Yes.

Scary? Maybe.

[Y/N] was cautious at first, but as time progressed and nothing happened, she relaxed, too absorbed into the final month of dissertation and the part time job which sucked the soul out of her.

Still, every time she felt familiar presence, curiosity struck hard. [Y/N] wanted to know who her secret admirer was. At least she hoped it was an admirer and not a serial killer stalking the next victim.

[Y/N] grimaced.

Glancing around one last time, she picked up the bag, pressed the finished dissertation to her chest and continued her way to university, ready to submit the final piece of work for the year.

***

Her smartphone phone buzzed.

"Hey."

"Are you ready? We are downstairs!" Cheerful voice of her course mates mixed with background laughter.

"Just putting my shoes on."

"See you soon."

[Y/N] glanced at her reflection in the mirror and smiled, liking the result of her efforts. Skimpy little black dress, with a side cut which would hide nothing if she didn't wear small black shorts under, a couple of dangly jewellery, hair cascading down her shoulders, a touch of makeup and classic converse.

She ran her hand through her hair, grabbed her purse and hurried out of the student accommodation.

Months of hard work, sleepless nights powered by energy drinks, isolation from her friends and lack of any social life, finally paid off. She knew that the work she handed in was remarkable and she could finally relax and enjoy herself a little before facing other issues she soon had to deal with.

The girls squealed at the sight of each other and after the mandatory hugs they made their way to the bar.

The first bar they entered was vibrant. Unlike most of the places, the music was not deafening. Popular beats in the background just added to the relaxed atmosphere.

They sat at the bar and ordered. She slowly sipped the bitter drink through a paper straw, lightly swaying her hips to the music, simply enjoying just being around her friends, listening to their blabbering about everything and anything.